Food Page for Fall Bash 08

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Food Pre Order

Ok basic "food order" page is up....

We added a LARGE NY Strip steak to the Friday menu at a cost of $12 but really could feed 2 people at over 1 pound and almost no waste...

If there is enough interest in a "Chili Cook off" we can provide meat, tomatoes etc... Just need to know if this is something anyone wants to do... likely a number of teams with prizes for the winners

other than that
menu will be pretty much the same as Spring bash... (and this is not a complete list, just what I can remember off the top of my head)

Hamburgers (1/2 pounders)
Hotdogs
Chicken fillets (3 or 4 types)
Beef tips (3 types)
Kilabasa
Brat burgers (not sure which night)

Salads,breads and any other requests we get..
smile.gif

WE NEED any suggestions or comments about food posted here well in advance... if you need special consideration for dietary needs, you can PM me and I will take care of it privately if needed...

If there was something you really liked, POST UP as well so it makes it back...

This all looks good. Thanks for all of the work everyone has put in on this.

Don, you are getting something special..... better be hungry...

We figured out that $10 per night for food would make for a great menu and the the New York steak will add $12 (they will be over a pound each) Any extra funds will feed any members thin on cash but could at least make it to bash (no one goes hungry)

Any funds after that will just go to the photoshoot or the org... what ever everyone wants.. Full accounting will be made at any rate for anyone that wants to see where money's went...

Ok so I need to do the final math as Mrs. Lycan is NOW saying she might very well attend! There is so far a 99% chnace she will be there, Im just trying to seeif the WHOLE family is going too, might bring the girls along...I will post up how ever many people I am bringing and do the math from there, right now it MAY be Lycan + 4 geez... that makes for a loooong road trip.
argue.gif
tentatively I plan on being there from Friday and leaving Sunday so that's 2 nights X 5 @ 10.00 each ...hmmm. can we give THEM hotdogs and ME steak very night?
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Ok so I have 3 adults and 2 kids, 6&2, i think $100 should be good right. I will be there fir and sat. I want 1 ny strip, so 100 should cover right. I will pp once I make sure this will cover my stay
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Ok so I need to do the final math as Mrs. Lycan is NOW saying she might very well attend! There is so far a 99% chnace she will be there, Im just trying to seeif the WHOLE family is going too, might bring the girls along...I will post up how ever many people I am bringing and do the math from there, right now it MAY be Lycan + 4 geez... that makes for a loooong road trip.
argue.gif
tentatively I plan on being there from Friday and leaving Sunday so that's 2 nights X 5 @ 10.00 each ...hmmm. can we give THEM hotdogs and ME steak very night?
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
Hey Randy can you add the Raman Noodle and Chicken Dog (Real BEEF dogs cost more, ya know) button... Those people get black duct tape around the left wrist. Oh and make a button for buns, they can be optional for those who are really on the skimp...
laugh.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

We figured Kids were eating for free (would be helpful if you note how many kids you will have so we make sure we have it covered) If you want them to have steak, that will need $$ or you can share yours...(yea right)
smile.gif

Lycan, if you are unsure, do not worry about it right now... "I" personally will make sure you get all the food you need to feed the crew... (I know what you did at Spring Bash
rock.gif
)

We are going to "overpurchase" by around 10-20% to make sure we have the "drop-ins and kids" covered.. (there is always a grocer in town we can visit also)

JR, that is too much...3*2*10+12=72

argue.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Hey Randy can you add the Raman Noodle and Chicken Dog (Real BEEF dogs cost more, ya know) button... Those people get black duct tape around the left wrist. Oh and make a button for buns, they can be optional for those who are really on the skimp...
laugh.gif
Oh great, now I gotta find a new color duct tape as you gave it away... you know how long it took to make 40 black duct tape wristbands?

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Ok so I have 3 adults and 2 kids, 6&2, i think $100 should be good right. I will be there fir and sat. I want 1 ny strip, so 100 should cover right. I will pp once I make sure this will cover my stay  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
We were not gonna charge for the kids and if you overpay it will got to the kids or the drinks or some other worthy cause.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

So apparently I can not follow directions, I just paypaled $82 grumpy,$72 for the dinner with a ny strip. This is for 3 people for 2days and I added an extra $10 for the donation. My real name is Matt and I should be showing up on very late thurs nite or very early fri morning and I will have my 6 y/o and 2 y/o with me. Anything else I can do just lemme know. I will be bring some cases of water and lots of beer sooo

So apparently I can not follow directions, I just paypaled $82 grumpy,$72 for the dinner with a ny strip. This is for 3 people for 2days and I added an extra $10 for the donation. My real name is Matt and I should be showing up on very late thurs nite or very early fri morning and I will have my 6 y/o and 2 y/o with me. Anything else I can do just lemme know. I will be bring some cases of water and lots of beer sooo
if you are showing up late Thursday... phone Dave or myself and we can save some chow aside for you and family.. well i will maybe Dave wont be so easy
laugh.gif

Back