Big D 'knuckled down at Fontana Dam

BigDiesel

Registered
Angel posted up a pic so I just wana show alla haterz out there lurkin, talkn smack about Big D "tha internet hero" like he cant hang in the twisties on his giant big-wheel: here you go, suckas!!
cool.gif

leaned on ova, havin myself a good 'ole time bay-bee!
muscle.gif

post_80_12871_Big_Diesel.jpg

props to ya big d, I know how long my stocker feels after so much time on the 1000, and the r1, way to get it down there!!!

Angel posted up a pic so I just wana show alla haterz out there lurkin, talkn smack about Big D "tha internet hero" like he cant hang in the twisties on his giant big-wheel: here you go, suckas!!
cool.gif

muscle.gif
If thats the best you can do, i guess thats ok. I perfer to drag my elbows in the twisties but hey your trying
laugh.gif
. If you would of had more HOOCH you could have gotten lower
all_coholic.gif

cool.gif

muscle.gif
If thats the best you can do, i guess thats ok. I perfer to drag my elbows in the twisties but hey your trying  
laugh.gif
. If you would of had more HOOCH you could have gotten lower  
all_coholic.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
thats messed up Doc!

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

yeesh! man Doc that 'nana Shine was off the hizzle!
bowdown.gif

if i had any more'a that stuff before I rode, I'da been LOW alright-so low my azz woulda been slidin along tha ground, LoL!
cool.gif

hahah doc's right look at me little bit of hooch and we all think we can ride a little 50 oh wait did i just put myself down oh well hahaha

lookin good... or as Rhythm would say lQQkin good
cool.gif

And Rock has a point, you can drag those fingers when you are riding straight up
rofl.gif

Great to see you two out there, lookin forward to riding more with you next time
beerchug.gif

actually, my arms are ONLY 32" long from the arm pit to my fingertip...my inseam is 37" tho
firedevil.gif

so I can 'drag a knee' while turning into the grocery store, lol

Rock/Zukracer-we def. gotta get in some more rides next time bruvahs
beerchug.gif
I was a lil tenative cuttin my teeth on those foreign roads but I'll be ready next time
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

actually, my arms are ONLY 32" long from the arm pit to my fingertip...my inseam is 37" tho
firedevil.gif

so I can 'drag a knee' while turning into the grocery store, lol

Rock/Zukracer-we def. gotta get in some more rides next time bruvahs
beerchug.gif
  I was a lil tenative cuttin my teeth on those foreign roads but I'll be ready next time
firedevil.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
sounds good to me

firedevil.gif

i know I only went thru like 3-4 times; it was really warm n Im a frickin Northern-boy so i was melting pretty fast-I wanted to save my strength for the ride home, which i knew would be long...Amy was nice enuf to take the truck ride back with Yamahor so I could relax a lil goin back from tha Dam
beerchug.gif

just got this pic from Doug on one of my runs
cool.gif

post_80_35886_bigdeisel.jpg

Back