Who rode the farthest to the bash?

I vote for Projekt. From San Diego California (no idea how many miles).
bowdown.gif

BABusa (Rich).....flew 3000 miles from California to the Bash......purchased a new 08' from V Man and is presently riding it back to SoCal for the Annual SoCal ride and then home to San Jose....

Rich will have ridden the most miles in the end.

DD

BABusa (Rich).....flew 3000 miles from California to the Bash......purchased a new 08' from V Man and is presently riding it back to SoCal for the Annual SoCal ride and then home to San Jose....

DD
Actually, I think Rich doesn't qualify for having ridden the most miles to the bash, though my hat's definitely off to him for his ride from the bash...
biggrin.gif

I talked with Rich just a while ago ( monday p.m. and he was in New Mexico. Did 800 + miles today
beerchug.gif

Thats good ol Iron Butt for ya !
cool.gif

DD
Actually, I think Rich doesn't qualify for having ridden the most miles to the bash, though my hat's definitely off to him for his ride from the bash...  
biggrin.gif
still my hats off to him for that
hello.gif
, 800+ in a day is definitely Iron Butt
spank.gif
. My total round trip was just under 2400miles.
woot.gif

Rich was planning on slightly over 6000 miles when he arrived at home. When we ran into each other on Monday the bike had like 125 miles on it and he rode the wheels off that damn thing, bummer it tipped over at the highschool...

I trailered right around 2075 miles... 700 on the bike while we were there.

Yeah yeah yeah... You all know I work overseas and when I actually am in California or SoCal for that matter, time is scarce. Between demands of family and things needing done it is tough to really reach out to everyone I'd like to reach.

As far as mileage to the Bash.. I didn't really keep track.
Saturday T-1week: SD to LA
Sunday: LA to Phoenix/Tempe
Monday: Phoenix to Albuquerque
Tuesday: Mellowed out in the North Central NM area sat for a Brat with "WAG"
Wednesday: Bike serviced and rested through severe allergy symptoms
Thursday: Alb, NM to Arklahoma border
Friday: Arklahoma to Knoxville airport hotel
Saturday: Made it over to the hotspot and met a bunch of quality people..
thumb_up.gif

Yeah yeah yeah... You all know I work overseas and when I actually am in California or SoCal for that matter, time is scarce. Between demands of family and things needing done it is tough to really reach out to everyone I'd like to reach.

As far as mileage to the Bash.. I didn't really keep track.
Saturday T-1week: SD to LA
Sunday: LA to Phoenix/Tempe
Monday: Phoenix to Albuquerque
Tuesday: Mellowed out in the North Central NM area sat for a Brat with "WAG"
Wednesday: Bike serviced and rested through severe allergy symptoms
Thursday: Alb, NM to Arklahoma border
Friday: Arklahoma to Knoxville airport hotel
Saturday: Made it over to the hotspot and met a bunch of quality people..
thumb_up.gif
Kudo's to you..
bowdown.gif
BUT it was not on a Hayabusa.. which disqualifies you in my book.. BA Busa flew out and rode back..

Wow just reread the title.. Who rode the farthest NOT who rode a Busa the farthest.. sorry my bad..
banghead.gif

Projekt for the WIN..
clap.gif

Back