Well, we are closing in!

Well, we are closing in! - Help me out please...

• Pay for the photoshoot, unless it rains, then pay towards food

Votes: 43 100.0%

• Total voters

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Guys, here is the deal, we collected a little less than $300 for the Bash; I have rounded up.  So currently, we have $300 to split between the people who are cooking.  This will not cover thier expenses - so here is what I was thinking (uhh oh!)

After speaking with VMAN, the photoshoot is usually about $200, plus a little extra to Killboy for taking care of us... anyone who has done this efore knows what I mean!  Then there is the expense of DVDs and mailers, so the people who want a disk of pics coughs up $5 and they get a DVD with professionally taken photos (usually several hundred pics).

So, what if we put a can out for food donations, collect what we can and distribute for the grillers - while we use he money that we have collected to pay for the pics and provided the DVDs at no cost?  That way, everyone would enefit from the boads generosity!

What do you guys think?  Anyone have any different/better ideas?  

BTW, as a point of clarification, the photoshoot I am referring to is the one at Fontana Dam, Sat Morning. It is a Bash tradition now, I think.

MCM

post_12_85413_IMG_2961.jpg

Yeah, I have one.

PM your paypal and I'll kick in $50 bucks!

Double dare ya Brendan!

r8

Guys, the whole idea of a poll is to vote! Sheesh!
smile.gif

Werks for me as well... I'm sorry for getting you the extra task of the donations... I just hope the rest of the board appreciates all that you do for us Shawn. Thank You, Ted

works for me. whatever we do, I will still give to those who brings and prepairs the food.
beerchug.gif
Thanks in advance guys.
smile.gif

A little under 300 bucks?
thumb_down.gif
For Christ sakes... who pitched in? 3 people. I definately will be making it next year. You wont have to worry about me funding my good time. Cowboy up is right! I could collect coke cans for a week and come up with that. It's all in what you make of it. Ya got good peeps to bring things together, but they cant do it alone.....

thumb_down.gif
 For Christ sakes... who pitched in? 3 people. I definately will be making it next year. You wont have to worry about me funding my good time. Cowboy up is right! I could collect coke cans for a week and come up with that. It's all in what you make of it. Ya got good peeps to bring things together, but they cant do it alone.....
Should be $50.00 a head anyway huh?

r8

We currently have about 33 riders wanting in on the photo shoot... I think more people are going to be involved in the food and so the money would be best suited to go towards food... (I expect more than the currently signed up riders to show up)

The photo shoot should be able to support itself (I think it is worth $10 to me to get good shots) I would say that any excess from the photo shoot would be moved towards the food fund..

just my opinion
smile.gif

thumb_down.gif
Naw, several people donated some a coupl of people donated quite a bit, the amount of support that as gone towards the he members is awesome - with everything that has been going on lately, I am a little surprised at how much has been sent!

super.gif
PM -->
MC MUSTANG @ Apr. 14 2008 said:
1374719[/ATTACH] PM]
thumb_down.gif
Naw, several people donated some a coupl of people donated quite a bit, the amount of support that as gone towards the he members is awesome - with everything that has been going on lately, I am a little surprised at how much has been sent!
You're spelling is terrible Shawn. Long day?  
tounge.gif

r8

super.gif

BTW, the photoshoot that I am talking about is the pics at Fontana Dam and the action shots that we do each year with Daryl and Co...

post_12_85413_IMG_2961.jpg

Back