where to on the 26th?????

boosted

Registered
A group of us are riding over Sat. 26th and we've never been to the "bash" before, tell us where to go once we get there. Is there a "hangout" spot or something?

the 26th is sat right? if you can be at the cross roads of time (hwy 28 & us 129) by 9am you'll be right in the mix of everything
cool.gif

If you arent there that early, we will be down 28 til 11ish, then folks will scatter. The cross roads of time is really the best place to find folks and hook up after 9am and before 6pm
beerchug.gif

You know there is no place to let that 08 turbo loose over there Lawson, well cept those loooooooonnnnnngggg straights coming back on the TN from the Skyway, lol.

On Saturday, we are meeting up in the AM for a photo shoot on HWY 28 weather permitting. We are looking for a shoot time of 10am ish to Noon followed by a group shot at the Dam after.

From there, groups will head out on their own to explore the area. I will staying close to the Hill, leading some rinds to the overlook and back.

See you then!!!!!

You know there is no place to let that 08 turbo loose over there Lawson, well cept those loooooooonnnnnngggg straights coming back on the TN from the Skyway, lol.

On Saturday, we are meeting up in the AM for a photo shoot on HWY 28 weather permitting. We are looking for a shoot time of 10am ish to Noon followed by a group shot at the Dam after.

From there, groups will head out on their own to explore the area. I will staying close to the Hill, leading some rinds to the overlook and back.

See you then!!!!!
LOL Kevin... Yea my poor riding skills along with my 4 over turbo bike definitely will be a handfull on 129. I'm so happy your going to be able to attend this year, when are you going over?

LOL Kevin... Yea my poor riding skills along with my 4 over turbo bike definitely will be a handfull on 129. I'm so happy your going to be able to attend this year, when are you going over?
I will be leaving Friday after our Managers meeting. I hope to be in Robbinsville by 1pm or so.

You will be just fine, you have ALOT of experience on a turbo bike and know when and where to light the wick.

Back