So, let the fun begin...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
But I'm coming again! Thanks to Gixerhp! I'll be there this year! Don't got a bike to ride, but so what? The fun of the bash is meeting everyone. Looks like we have a corner meet with PDbusa, Vman, and I. Then there's the troublemakers with BigD, mrninja9, and I. It'll be great! Can't wait for some breakfast at the crossroads... And maybe a phone call from the fire pit...
laugh.gif

But I'm coming again! Thanks to Gixerhp! I'll be there this year! Don't got a bike to ride, but so what? The fun of the bash is meeting everyone. Looks like we have a corner meet with PDbusa, Vman, and I. Then there's the troublemakers with BigD, mrninja9, and I. It'll be great! Can't wait for some breakfast at the crossroads... And maybe a phone call from the fire pit...  
laugh.gif
OH SNAP!

Thats awesome news Ben!

Look forward to partying with yas dude!

I'm sure someone will bring a scoot for ya!

laugh.gif
OH SNAP!

Thats awesome news Ben!

Look forward to partying with yas dude!

I'm sure someone will bring a scoot for ya!
Does that mean I'm gonna have to pose with the wife again? lol That was great last time... "Your Yamahor? My wife HAS to have a picture with you!"

Look forward to meeting you too Hank... I mean Charlie... I mean... We'll just say PD...

I'm trying to work things out...that's about all I can say at the moment
winkold.gif

You won't have to call me that way, right?!
poke.gif
rofl.gif
Only if you show up will I guarantee no phone call... Imagine the look on Mikes face as he hears again "Hi Mike, this is Ben... Yamahor from the board."
...yeah, such a joy having him hand me the phone, pissed off and saying "Some guy named Ron called you"
laugh.gif

Ben, Ben...you're trouble...

Just yell at me from across the fire pit; it's easier on my marriage
winkold.gif

beerchug.gif

winkold.gif

Back