Chatterbox

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
I'd hate to think that everyone who already has one would miss out on talking to BoB whilst we tool about Western NC and Eastern TN!

I have never used one of those thingys so I called Chatterbox and got some advice before I pointed and clicked to order (from Kneedraggers - hope they are a solid vendor).

Bought the FRSX2 unit ($270.00 kit) with the noise cancelling extension cord and headset that runs as an intercom back to the chick seat / helmet.

Oh yeah, now she wants a new helmet with a picture of a cowgirl carrying pistols on it... Pray for my credit card would ya?

In other news, a freind of mine who has a schweet C4 Corvette is gonna ride up there with us too. He found a room at the Microtel (someone must have bailed cause it was booked 48 hours ago) and wants to take his Vette up.... should be interesting!

That brings our total travelling group up to 5!

Randy, just forget to plug in her headset and you(all of us) will be fine.  
cool.gif

That's great! KneeDraggers is right up the road from me. Those guys are way cool and I do as much bidness with them as I can afford. Hope the transaction goes smooth, I've never had a problem...

Seemed like a logical place to interject. Sorry for the Jack!

A buddy of mine was looking for a Bluetooth communications (Hub?)device for his helmet so he could get his cell phone, GPS, music etc. etc. piped wirelessly to his helmet. Anyone ever heard of a product that would do all that via stereo Bluetooth?

A buddy of mine was looking for a Bluetooth communications (Hub?)device for his helmet so he could get his cell phone, GPS, music etc. etc. piped wirelessly to his helmet. Anyone ever heard of a product that would do all that via stereo Bluetooth?
Try the Scala Rider Q2

Don't know if it does everything, but it's a good place to start....

Randy, just forget to plug in her headset and you(all of us) will be fine.  
cool.gif
Admit it....you like me....you really like me
tounge.gif
ssshhhh. It's a secret that we are twins. I mean the matching jackets???  
winkold.gif

Just don't get caught singing along to the music over the air! Cause we won't hear the music.
laugh.gif
Ya know some people around these part call me ET1.....Evil Twin one....I even have a shirt that says "I'm the Evil Twin"

Will have to bring it with me.

Yeah, Bluetooth Chatterbox. There awsome!

now we can be in contact 24/7
beerchug.gif
anyone want to listen to me snore all night, i'll wear my helmet at night if you do
laugh.gif

Lord have mercy... you guys (and gals) kill me....

I love this place!

Back