Bash Shirts

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Man has it been a hectic week.... As most of you know we told all of you that we would be making bash shirts and we did not want to wait until the last minute. We started the process several weeks ago taking pre prders so that we could just make them all at once.... Of course somewhere in my plans life happened.... Family issues, a lot of overtime and my partner (wife) is down for the count..... So while the plan hasn't necessarily gone the way I wanted it to we have made adjustments and the shirts will be to your door GUARANTEED next week....... I worked a deal with another company and basically outsourced the work to them... You won't have to pay any more it's been covered so this isn't a message telling you the price has gone up just what we are running a little behind schedule. Please be patient with us and know that you will like the quality and the shirts will look great.....

As always let me know your thoughts... if you need a refund or you are not satisfied 100% I will gladly refund your money....

Anyone that has been around here for awhile know that my word is my bond.

Cap

bash_art.jpg

I don't know what you mean by little behind. It's right when I expected it.
thumb_up.gif
Thanks for the info, Cap.
beerchug.gif

are you still planning to bring some to the bash as well?
I seem to recall the lt steel not being available when I went to pre-order.
lurk.gif

We have a few extra that we will be bringing out.... First come first serve when we get there!

Cap

Cap:

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered a few shirts, and was just thinking of when they may be here. And then I came across your post. No problems...I understand!!! Look forward to getting them when thay get here and meeting you and the rest of the busa clan!!!

Monday when I pick up the shirts I will make all the orders that we have now and then take the extras and load them on bike shirts for you all to go after them.

Shirts are in and I have them sorted... I will be packaging them up tonight to go out tomorrow so you all should have them by Wed-Thur. Once I have all of the sold shirts packaged I will inventory and put the rest up on bike shirts so that anyone that missed the pre order can get what we have left. Keep an eye out on bike-shirts.com because I dont have a lot of extras.

cap

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>DONE!!!!!!!</span>

All orders should be received across the US by Thurs - Friday

Back