OOOHHH NOOO!!! he's COMIN!!!

BigDiesel

Registered
talked to Amy n it looks like we will be able to make it to Deals gap this year!
if anyone has a lead on rooms PM me, I'm gonna start calling tom. morning for resv. lookin for April 24th thru 27th, if it has secure bike parking (aka-I can push it in my room) I dont care what it costs-lmk!
cool.gif

BigD

get ahold of the microtel.. they should have room available. also, there may be a room available at the philips as i have seen a few cancellations already.

Scott if ya need a place to stay on the way, you are more than welcome here anytime

Scott,
There are enough people that will be there that have trailers that you shouldn't have any problem getting shelter...

bike security? my guess is that it is not an issue...

I would be more protective of the Mrs
rofl.gif

You riding/towing? and have you routed the trip yet? we are heading out Wednesday from Indy and you are welcome to hook up with us there if you want..

Woo Hooo!!!!

See you there bruv!!

Now I just gotta see about a bike. Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and buy one for the Bash... HHmmm 1098 Ducati... Temptation...

oh no me scott yammie this is not looking good for the rest of the elders hahahahahah

Hey scott you ready to show these old people how to drink hahahahaha
firedevil.gif

Scott if you dont have a room already I have an extra one reserved at the microtel thats yours if you want it.

Good lookin Cap-i was about to call you when Amy hollerd-she ound us THE LAST ROOM at 2 Wheel Inn for the bash, so sorry folks, but I hed to get the garage so Mr Ninja9 and Yamahor have somewhere to sleep n cuddle in private
firedevil.gif

Me n tha wife will see ya'll there in THREE WEEKS, BOOOOOIIIII!!!!
beerchug.gif

NewBusapics_086.JPG

bike security?  my guess is that it is not an issue...  

I would be more protective of the Mrs  
rofl.gif

You riding/towing?   and have you routed the trip yet?  we are heading out Wednesday from Indy and  you are welcome to hook up with us there if you want..
lol, I aint scurred-Amy has a bad side like Al Pacino; seems all cool n stuff till she gets pizzd, then its "SAY 'ELLO TO MAH LEETLE FRIEND!"
guns.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

cant wait to finally meet alla youse fine folks face-2-face!
Amy n I will be heading out Thursday from WI, and leavin Sunday.

**note to Chris n Ben** Im full-blooded German and have worked in a Bar of some sort for the past 5 years straight...oh did I mention my ultra-fast metabloism and four alchohlics on my mothers side??
all_coholic.gif
  yea bros, Big Diesel CAN drink most folks silly in tha face, but not this trip-thats $$ i need for Maxton in May
cool.gif

Back