Last second, first timer...maybe

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
I may head up to The Bash at the last second with a friend (sn "Diesel"). I'm waiting to get in touch with a friend that has a 3-story cabin in Murphy, NC to see if we can stay there Thursday through Sunday.

Murphy looks to be 60 miles away...is it a PITA staying there to get to the rides/events?

Also has anybody fit two Busas into the back of a Chevy Avalanche?

busa and a gixxer 600 in a Silverado, if that helps. Modest space left over on the sides and between. If both Chevy beds are the same size, 98% sure they will fit for ya.

Looks more and more like we're going to make it. I just cleared it with the wife last night w/ conditions and my friend said the two of us could stay at his superbulous cabin Thursday and Friday night...we'll be heading back on Saturday.

My tires have enough life for the riding and I recently installed a 43t sprocket and changed the oil.
thumb_up.gif

See! I was just telling someone I had a friend and they didn't believe me. Not only is Overeasy (Kieth) my friend but my chief financial officer on our rides!!

See! I was just telling someone I had a friend and they didn't believe me. Not only is Overeasy (Kieth) my friend but my chief financial officer on our rides!!
Lol! It's on bro! My position as your Chief Financial Consultant will still hold true on this ride as well. As far as any government agency is concerned you're driving there for a job interview (write off the trip) and I'm there to network business opportunities. I'll have to check on license record association between NC and FL. At least in NC they won't confiscate your bike...I think.
sadnews.gif

Now we just have two figure out how to secure both bikes in the back of your truck.

Back