If Bash was tomorrow

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
seems I have come across a number of bikes that are not ready to ride yet??? what gives, longest winter in recent memory and you are still not done?
laugh.gif

whatcha been doing on all these long cool days?

Me?

READY!!

Not ready, waiting on tires, and need to change oil and filter before leaving out for the Gap.
beerchug.gif
Oh yeah and those brakes, chain and sprockets I need to order............................

Ours are ready. Going on a small group ride this weekend for a good, "shakedown" run!
beerchug.gif

all i need to do is change the oil and scrape off the several inches of dust she has collected over the winter months.....

i pick my 1 piece suit up from the tailor on tuesday.... but there is no rush, it supposed to snow some more this week in good ol' NE Ohio... the land of 12 sunny days per year!!!!
argue.gif

I'd be ecstatic if the bash started tomorrow as I would have a much better chance of getting there!

I have not rode 500 miles after my crash and rebuild, but I'm going to tear it down for a good cleaning, oil change, chain service, brake pad check and general bolt torque check. I'll be ready, but I do have some things I want to do in the trailer too.

I'm ready but can't go . I lve to far away and can't get that mch time off right now . Lets have the bash on this side next year !

I'd be ready, but as of the end of this week will most likely be Busa-less
sad.gif

Hey Don you are back already??? what the heck was the surg? ingrown toenail???

Not even close! My new head should arrive later this week - then the rebuilding will begin. Still waiting on a bunch of other parts to arrive, too.

As for why not sooner? ...no time. From when I stopped riding in October to the end of Feb I was keeping busy with soccer games/practices, scouts, and other fun kids' activities. Oh well, now I'll be scrambling to get everything done...

Hey be glad you found the problem with the head.... shame it had to be such a $$ fix is all

Busa - tires, oil change and other fluids

R1- wheels not here yet, tank still at the paint shop,

So one bike close, one still far away.

Rode mine around the block the other day.1/2 inch of sand every where. We need that big thunderstorm around here to clear the streets. So its ready. Maybe some soap and water before we leave.

Back