Model for the Bash

Model for the Bash - Who thinks we should?

• Hire the Model

Votes: 44 100.0%

• Total voters

standiggity

Registered
Just checking the interest on getting a Model for the photoshoot (probably Saturday after the main photo shoot)... just trying to gauge interest before I make any offers.  The model would NOT be a bikini model, just scantily clad (think Hooter's apparel).  Any input is appreciated.

PS - This is not an invitation to post pictures of half naked girls on bikes.. although I'm sure the MODS would love to spend their day deleting them all.. just input about actually getting one.

unless said model is riding with someone to the photo shoot and someone wants to take the pics, I dont think this one will be worth any effort. The photoshoot on Sat morning is more "action" photos as you drive through the corner with one line up for a group shot. In addition, its kinda in the middle of no where so unless the model is part of our group, I doubt you'd find any takers.
winkold.gif

the fridays hooters run will afford anyone with an interest ready access to model like pics and all the talent you can convince to be said models
laugh.gif

unless said model is riding with someone to the photo shoot and someone wants to take the pics, I dont think this one will be worth any effort.  The photoshoot on Sat morning is more "action" photos as you drive through the corner with one line up for a group shot.  In addition, its kinda in the middle of no where so unless the model is part of our group, I doubt you'd find any takers.
winkold.gif

the fridays hooters run will afford anyone with an interest ready access to model like pics and all the talent you can convince to be said models
laugh.gif
+1.

on a serious note
laugh.gif
if I'm capable of such a thing. If I came home with a picture of a model with my bike...let's just say it would probably be my last bash (busa bash anyway)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

After the group shot on Saturday, groups will be heading in every direction for a day of riding. With the exception of the nights around the fire with food and drink, busa bash is about riding some of the best roads for motorcycles in America. The best Photos are are ones like this.

Deals_gap_2007_072.jpg

After the group shot on Saturday, groups will be heading in every direction for a day of riding. With the exception of the nights around the fire with food and drink, busa bash is about riding some of the best roads for motorcycles in America. The best Photos are are ones like this.
Well said! +1

damn i look goofy... and stiff
shutup.gif

actually, speaking with Bogus, it would be more of a studio shoot friday night, (as Jaddie would be there). It wouldn't be a model we had to pay to travel, just someone from my area that is willing to do it for the free bbq and a room to stay (i'd take care of all that). Does that sound better?

actually, speaking with Bogus, it would be more of a studio shoot friday night, (as Jaddie would be there).  It wouldn't be a model we had to pay to travel, just someone from my area that is willing to do it for the free bbq and a room to stay (i'd take care of all that).  Does that sound better?
By all means if you want to bring someone thats great. There will be plenty of BBQ and room to stay, and if she needs to freshen up a little, we have someone that can handle that too!
laugh.gif

post_12_13075_IMG_0244__Large_.jpg

Alright, me and Bogus are trying to work something with Jaddie right now.. the option will be out there for photos if anyone wants one with their bike.

actually, speaking with Bogus, it would be more of a studio shoot friday night, (as Jaddie would be there).  It wouldn't be a model we had to pay to travel, just someone from my area that is willing to do it for the free bbq and a room to stay (i'd take care of all that).  Does that sound better?
By all means if you want to bring someone thats great. There will be plenty of BBQ and room to stay, and if she needs to freshen up a little, we have someone that can handle that too!
laugh.gif
Jeez.. give the kid a break... all he wanted was a shower!
smile.gif

well sounds like we need some pics of possible candidates
cool.gif

we're workin' on that right now.. too keep from posting pictures of random models.. I'll wait until they've actually states they're available for the bash.. if anyone has any hookups around the area or could transport them there.. let us know.

Back