do you wave at scooters?

yoshi

Registered
me it usually depends on the day but,mostly wave atanything on two wheels.

CIMG3210.JPG

yeah sure ... not too threadjack but there was a pretty sweet group of about 8 rollin down beachside they other day trying to look all tough i almost fell over laughing soo damn hard

I wave at em and give em plenty of room cuz you all know those scooters can fly!

Just ask anyone who ever rode with Pappy!!!
race.gif

Wave at all two wheelers great and small, its all one road, one spirit.

i wave to anyone on two wheels even if it is a bicycle, it really surprises them and i usually get a big wave back along with a smile
beerchug.gif

I don't wave. I laugh. I used to ride a 50cc in SoCal back in the day. I remember how pitiful it was doing 38mph tops on 50mph roads. Especially with my big azz on one.

I just thought of posting this topic last week. There a few guys with scooters that ride close to my house and seem to be commuting at the same time I do a lot. I don't really wave at them because (this might sound mean) they seem like huge dorks. Not that I think I'm that cool, but I just don't think they care about being part of the cycling community or waving. There seems to be 3 types of scooter riders around here:

1) The high-water pants, pocket protector wearing old guys who are probably doing it for the environment and to get good gas mileage even though they are rich as hell
2) The 300+ pounder commuting to work to flip burgers and just sqaushing that little thing
3) Little rich girls that think they look cute on it

All the same, I'm going to start waving and see how it goes. I'm guessing they will be confused, but that's fun too!

they're not bikes, i shake my head when i see them, thats the insensitive guy i am this week (actually always)

At least they will wave, I've been riding and throw up my hand to other bikes and they dont wave back, go figure.

Back