Photo Shoot time finalized

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I spoke to Darryl this week about shooting for us again on Saturday and he said no problem. We will start the shoot at 10am and we should be done 11:30ish.

Please be at the CROT at 9:45, gassed up and ready to roll out down HWY 28 toward Fontana Dam. The curve we will use will be the same as the last 2 years. Darryl feels it offers the best balance of what we are looking for.

BuseCruise will be handling the DVD duplication and mailing them out this year. Thanks for helping out.

The past 2 years we have kept the cost at $5. That has to cover ALOT of expenses and last year we fell short about $40 once all the bills were payed. I am not complaining at all, just wanted to shed a little light on what is involved.

Darryl charges $100/hour to shoot. Which is quite a bargain especially considering the quality of the photos. I have given him right at $200 the last couple of years just as a way of saying thanks for going the extra mile.

I have shopped the mailers and found a cheaper source, plus I picked up a 50 spool of DVD's free after rebate. So I THINK we can keep the cost at $5.00 especially if there are 50+ paying.

If you are interested, there will be a sign up sheet at the Phillips Friday night to fill out your details and pay. Lots have suggested a prepay, but we have something more to consider...the weather. On Friday the final decision will be made, yes or no. I dont want to cause additional trouble with PP fess, refunds......what we have done in years past seems to work.

BC feel free to add or subtract as you see fit and again thanks to all that have stepped up this year. I will be back to FULL strength next year and back helping organize the Bash.

10-4.

Look forward to being Front & Center...............
cool.gif

Well T-Duck I'll give you the iron butt award. No way My arse is riding 900+ miles to the Gap... to ride.
Looking forward to meeting you!
thumb_up.gif

As far as the picture, I'll have to get up early so I can do my hair...
cool.gif

Your in luck cause I'm actually bringing a hairstylist with me. (LOL)
beerchug.gif

P.S. And she will be riding in too.

Your in luck cause I'm actually bringing a hairstylist with me. (LOL)
beerchug.gif

P.S. And she will be riding in too.
well make sure she brings all the necessary tools of the trade for getting Hank all purty
laugh.gif

.... oh yeah, there's not much necessary, maybe a brush similar to what you'd use for short hair animals
lol1.gif

but what do I know, I cant see the top could have a forrest hidin up there
rofl.gif

do we want to get a "list" of those wanting to purchase the disc so that we can see where the costs are going to fall....and give a little time to adjust the price if necessary?

Ya.. you linked to the actual spreadsheet the first time.. the second time got it... everyone should be able to enter their info now.

Back