Reservations

Mrs. Captain

New Recruit
Registered
Cap and I are working with the Microtel currently to get a group rate for the Bash. Long story, but some of us were under the impression the Microtel was booked up. I have been told that the Microtel was just bought by the Hyatt Regency and have not received their new rate package yet. This is why when we called they said they were full.

Sue at the local Microtel says they have plenty of rooms for the time period we will be in town. I just need to know approx. how many still need reservations. She can get me a special rate if we have at least 10 that need rooms. And she is talking to the Manager today about locking in a rate regardless of the rate increases.

I just need to know if we need at least 10 rooms, so I can let Sue know.

Thanks for the help, Mrs. Cap

I reserved my room with them last night after talking with Doug; they said that they may also be able to go back with a list of names to the group rate - active duty military get the discount regardless, but the discounts cannot be stacked.

Thanks for taking this on!

I've already got reservations there but you are welcome to see if you can add mine to help make up the required 10.  PM me if you need the confirmation number.

I need a room - I'll be coming alone so I'm willing to share with someone... Thanks!

WE STAYED AT THE MICROTEL FOR THE LAST SPRING BASH. IT WAS A GREAT PLACE TO STAY, THE STAFF WAS SUPER FRIENDLY, AND SUE WAS THE KINDEST WOMAN EVER!!! ANYONE NEDDING A ROOM, MICROTEL IS THE CLOSEST TO THE PHILIPS....

I need a room - I'll be coming alone so I'm willing to share with someone...   Thanks!
No, no, no, resisting comment, no, oh the pain................

whistling.gif
laugh.gif

I am going to try and make it and need a room reservation (for clarity), so add me to the list.
biggrin.gif

I already made reservations there. Couldnt get anything but a smoking room from the 24th to 27th

I'm definantly going...need a room and willing to reserve one immediately..lmk.

btw...thanks for the effort getting this together...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

edit above reply...i'm taken care of...GIXERHP remided me that he had me already hooked up.
smile.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back