Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Dis in my way!
    Images

Ok guys I have the coolest wife ever... *October 20th there are the PMRA races where several of our members race... My wife asked my why we don't have as many members that want to come to the races and we would find a place for them to sleep. It may be crowded but definately fun.... I know we have guys from Texas, Arkansas and Kansas that could make the trip.... We have several options to choose from....

1. Ride your bike and we will put you in a sleeping bag or cot in the house.... We have the space, the living room may become a bedroom but who cares....
    2. Drive your car and you can stay in the house, bring your own sleeping stuff or put a tent up outside.....
    3. We have local hotels a couple of miles away that you can stay at...

Friday night we could cook out and just visit, Sat morning go to breakfast, then head to the track for the races. Spend Saturday out at the races then back to my house after for those that want to come back and have a little party.....

Who would be interested and what type of accomodations would you need?

Everyone is invited..... We will find the room....

cap

Thanks for getting this started, folks I need to not only start this list but I need to add to it as far as who is coming in when and departing in when.... Feel free to stay Friday night and sat night... Leave and go home on Sunday

List em here * * * * * * * * * * * * *Arrival * * * * * * Sleeping Arrangements

1. Ks-waterbug/Mrs Bug * * * * * * * Fri 5-6 * * * * * * * Caps House
    2. BlueHaya & Mrs BlueHaya * * * * * Fri 6-7pm * * * * * * Newcastle Motel
    3. Professor/Mrs. Professor * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *OKC
    4. Semi * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Fri 2-3pm * * * * * * Caps House
    5. BusaWhipped * * * * * * * * * * * Fri * * * * * * * * * Caps House
    6. GSXcite / Mary * * * * * * * * * *Fri * * * * * * * * * Caps House
    7. omslaw * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Fri 2-3pm * * * * * * Local Jail
    8. Sloto200 * * * * * * * * * * * * *Fri * * * * * *
    9. NoFearSpear/family
    10. LCB * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Fri * * * * * * * Caps House
    11. Jester * * * * * * * * * * * * * Fri ?? * * * * * * * *Caps House
    12. Falcon Tamer + Girlfriend * * * *Fri. 7-10pm * * * * * Newcastle Motel
    13. twotonevert + wife * * * * * * * Fri * * * * * * * Caps House
    14. Labusa * * * * * * * * * * * * * Fri 3-4pm * * * * * * Newcastle Motel
    15. Skotty / Matt * * * * * * * * * *Fri 2-3 * * * * * * * Newcastle Motel
    16. mrninja9 * * * * * * * * * * * * Fri * * * * * * * Caps House
    17. Mr Bogus * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    18. USN05LE * * * * * * * * * * * * *Fri 4-5 * * * * * * * Caps House
    19. Shibumi * * * * * * * * * * * * *Fri 4-5 * * * * * * * Caps House
    20. Eaglefxr / tx busababe * * * * * Fri 4 ish * * * * * * Newcastle Motel
    21. Gunny * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Fri 3-4 * * * * * * * Caps House
    22. Goodluck Sat am Newcastle Motel

Good citizens know they're accountable for their actions (someone has said, "My right to swing my arm ends when my fist hits your nose").

"Words can hurt. Words can heal. Therefore it is of the utmost importance that we pay attention to our words."

On the Internet in some quarters, freedom is being abused and used irresponsibly as a smoke screen to communicate in a vulgar, profane, violent, and insulting manner.

"Freedom requires that at the end of the day, we accept the constraint that is required...."

Hayabusa Immortal

I'll be rolling in on Friday evening. What time depends on when I can get away from the office. I'm pretty sure I won't be heading back until Sunday. So you'll have to put up with me for 2 nights.
    IBA #39091

Dis in my way!
    Images

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:</div><div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
    I'm pretty sure I won't be heading back until Sunday[/quote]

Thats great news Dennis !!
    Good citizens know they're accountable for their actions (someone has said, "My right to swing my arm ends when my fist hits your nose").

"Words can hurt. Words can heal. Therefore it is of the utmost importance that we pay attention to our words."

On the Internet in some quarters, freedom is being abused and used irresponsibly as a smoke screen to communicate in a vulgar, profane, violent, and insulting manner.

"Freedom requires that at the end of the day, we accept the constraint that is required...."

Doug,
    I am going to have to beg off. My wife is leaving for a business trip for a week at 0300 Sunday morning. I am going to spend the weekend with her.

Don

Trouble Makers Inc.

Images

going to need an address...

Comin' back stronger than ever!

Want to, but need to take care of some stuff around the house this weekend. I know it will be a great time.
    BigBS

2003 Black/Grey Hayabusa (Baby J)
    2003 Space Black Hayabusa LE (Midnight)
    2008 Black/Grey Hayabusa (Isadora) (Stolen 22 Jul 09)

boosted finally

i am going to come in on sat morning meet up for breakfast i got a room at the newcastle inn for the night

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...

Trying to firm up my plans with Jester. Planning on comming up Friday, time to be determined...

Michelle owns my Busa

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bogus @ Oct. 15 2007, 8:54 PM
    going to need an address...
    Here ya go:

Linky to Cap's house
    '04 Blue/Silver

Member of P.E.A.
    Images

Juli and I should be in around 7-7:30 Friday, leave Sunday, stayin at the Caps if that is still ok.
    Do you know God? http://www.lifechurch.tv/

Its a Jeep thing, you wouldnt understand!

Dis in my way!
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by twotonevert @ Oct. 16 2007, 3:35 PM
    Juli and I should be in around 7-7:30 Friday, leave Sunday, stayin at the Caps if that is still ok.
    Absolutely, everyone is welcome... I dont want anyone to miss the races because they dont have a place to sleep for whatever resaon. We may not have enough beds for everyone but we have lots of floor, two couches, a hammock and about 10 or so cots in a nice warm building.

Dis in my way!
    Images

I'm still missing where 3 folks above are going to stay, please please let me know, you may have posted somewhere else but I don't know it...

Nofearspear
    Mr Bogus
    Sloto200

USN05LE I'm assuming you and Shibumi are staying at the house?

I'm outta here!!!!

Images

Not to answer for him, but NoFearSpear was going to stay at the NewCastle Motel. Unless he has changed and his plans his 10 year old son will be with him as well.

I think Don (USN05LE) bailed out...not sure about Shibumi.
    "In God We Trust"
    "Lifes tragedy is we get old too soon and wise too late"
    177.4 TX Mile March 2011
    189.7 TX Mile Oct 2011
    199.0 TX Mile March 2012
    210.5 TX Mile Oct 2012
    210.8 TX Mile MArch 2013

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...

Jester isnt going to be able to make it.. so before i commit to staying at Cap's house... is there anyone that is staying at the hotel that wants to share a room and split the cost? If there isnt then, I'll just stay at Caps.

I'm outta here!!!!

Images

NoFearSpear has had a change in plans as well. He may still try to make it up Saturday afternoon.
    "In God We Trust"
    "Lifes tragedy is we get old too soon and wise too late"
    177.4 TX Mile March 2011
    189.7 TX Mile Oct 2011
    199.0 TX Mile March 2012
    210.5 TX Mile Oct 2012
    210.8 TX Mile MArch 2013

Hayabusa Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by captain @ Oct. 16 2007, 5:31 PM
    USN05LE I'm assuming you and Shibumi are staying at the house?
    ummm. Take a look up at Post #4 in the thread.
    IBA #39091

Hayabusa Immortal

Only 2 more days
    IBA #39091

Dis in my way!
    Images

It looks like folks are cancelling and not telling me.... I really need to know so I can plan for food and making adjustments.

Hayabusa Immortal

I'm going to try to ride up early Sunday morning to meet who alls left and ride with the southbound crew on the way home. wish I could make the races, sounds like a blast! work pretty much trashes my weekends.

Dis in my way!
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by pbghost @ Oct. 17 2007, 9:17 AM
    I'm going to try to ride up early Sunday morning to meet who alls left and ride with the southbound crew on the way home. wish I could make the races, sounds like a blast! work pretty much trashes my weekends.
    I think you should quit and come anyway...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast