Fall Bash

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
I missed the spring bash for a family emergency, but I'm interested in the fall bash. Does anyone know of the dates? I'm getting ready now lol Bar'n another family emergency I'm going.
beerchug.gif

Hey Charlie, you better be careful. I seem to remember seeing a picture of you know who TPing a motorcycle. How many tire tracks do you have across your back?

Hey when you work where I do, you have to sacrifice for your country. You know, it's just not anybody that can build a bomb. Somebody has to watch them round the clock.

It probably goes without saying that you can count on me for the fall bash...in face I will probably be back on the Dragon this Sunday.
beerchug.gif

Lets nail down a week gents!

I'd like to go the 3rd week of Sept.

That is my 12th, 30th Birthday and probably when I'll go either way!!!
egitarre77.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Apr. 30 2007,20:39) It probably goes without saying that you can count on me for the fall bash...in face I will probably be back on the Dragon this Sunday.
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
me to.
smile.gif
Hey Dan, can you make it this weekend. I am going to be at the fall bash, rain or shine.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(YH2K @ May 01 2007,09:04) That is my 12th, 30th Birthday and probably when I'll go either way!!!
egitarre77.gif
That's great
jump9.gif

Can I use that in the future?

Oh yeah, count me in for the fall Bash!

(Jet Li @ May 01 2007,10:28)
(YH2K @ May 01 2007,09:04) That is my 12th, 30th Birthday and probably when I'll go either way!!!
egitarre77.gif
That's great  
jump9.gif

Can I use that in the future?

Oh yeah, count me in for the fall Bash!
Tom, just dont bring that external fixator thingy!

It might short out my TRE
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

I'm down with a notice....I work with riders so its not like I can't get use my "call in well's"

Back