Well...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
So far, the weather doesn't look good for those of us RIDING down, so we'll likely make the call to go or not by Wednesday...without a trailer, there's just no fun in riding all that way in the rain...

I'm so bummed...this past weekend was absolutely PERFECT and I was stuck doing house/yard work...only "Busa time" I had was doing an oil change and washing him...
mad.gif

My Mom is flying in from CO tomorrow to watch our kids and the idea of us not even going has got me bummed...

Let's hope for better news from the weather dummies!!! Please!!!!!

I haven't looked, but it sounded like rain on Thursday and Sunday evenings. Just avoid the rain not the Bash. Now you've bummed me out
sad.gif

Well, we're looking at weather from here to there since we're riding, and so far, we'll just be riding in the rain...

I'll run out and sacrifice a catepillar or something, see if that appeases the weather gods...
laugh.gif

You don't know someone that can hook you up with a trailer
rock.gif
I know it won't be pink or anything but jeez

Weather's looking good to me. Anything 30% or less on weather.com is as good as 0%. Maybe get some spotty showers, but nothing significant if anything.

(BusaWhipped @ Apr. 23 2007,14:05) Weather's looking good to me.  Anything 30% or less on weather.com is as good as 0%.  Maybe get some spotty showers, but nothing significant if anything.
+1!! This has always worked for us in planning our ECHR rides.

P.

Girly out on you?!
laugh.gif

No, not me...but the thought of having everything you need for 3 or 4 days in a wet backpack isn't appealing
tounge.gif
Rain suit? What's that?!
laugh.gif
And trailering? Won't happen with the hubby and his hardcore Harley riding buddy...they won't trailer no matter what
all_coholic.gif

I actually just checked the weather for home, Blacksburg (where we'll stay Thursday night) and Robbinsville and it's only bad on Thursday...so, just keeping tabs on it for now...

laugh.gif

Alrighty then, and just remember; it's not like you can't keep up with hubby pulling the Busa
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

Hey, the weather's looking better since I started whining...I think I'll go smack a co-worker for good measure...always makes things go my way
laugh.gif

(vman1300 @ Apr. 23 2007,10:41)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,10:34) I think I'll go smack a co-worker for good measure...always makes things go my way
laugh.gif
lol!
The guy in the corner office next to me, always crunching ice and eating peanuts, plucking me with rubberbands...HE'S DEAD...
laugh.gif

Heading over now...be right back, then we'll do a quick weather check!
zzwhip.gif

laugh.gif

This has worried me too... I just now checked and it's lookin' pretty darn good right now! Only a "chance" of a stray TRW (thunderstorm) on Thursday (when I'm ridin' up) and no mention of rain Friday, Saturday, or Sunday!
beerchug.gif

Yep, see, my whining is helping!
laugh.gif

What stinks is that the leg of the trip that is iffy for us is from home to Blacksburg, VA...we're only going there to drop off my friend's daughter for the weekend...

If I had my way, we'd head south to NC, then across to Robbinsville and avoid the rain altogether... *sigh*

Back