Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Well...

Dis in my way!
    Images

Get tough Michelle.....
    Good citizens know they're accountable for their actions (someone has said, "My right to swing my arm ends when my fist hits your nose").

"Words can hurt. Words can heal. Therefore it is of the utmost importance that we pay attention to our words."

On the Internet in some quarters, freedom is being abused and used irresponsibly as a smoke screen to communicate in a vulgar, profane, violent, and insulting manner.

"Freedom requires that at the end of the day, we accept the constraint that is required...."

Seasoned Beef

<div>
    (vman1300 @ Apr. 23 2007,11:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,10:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">If I had my way, we'd head south to NC, then across to Robbinsville and avoid the rain altogether... *sigh*</div>
    If </div>
    No shid, but don't start stating the obvious
    Robert

Michelle owns my Busa

Images

From the National Weather Service for Robbinsville:

This Afternoon: Partly cloudy, with a high near 76. Southwest wind around 16 mph.

Tonight: A slight chance of showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind between 7 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tuesday: A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind between 7 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind between 8 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Wednesday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly cloudy, with a high near 75. South wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Wednesday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Thursday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Thursday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday Night: A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 65.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 68.
    '04 Blue/Silver

oRg Gal

Images

<div>
    (dadofthree @ Apr. 23 2007,12:03)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (vman1300 @ Apr. 23 2007,11:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,10:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">If I had my way, we'd head south to NC, then across to Robbinsville and avoid the rain altogether... *sigh*</div>
    If *</div>
    No shid, but don't start stating the obvious *</div>
    Yeah, yeah...you guys try living with the grumpy Harley guy...

Hey, can I get some of those training wheels for my Busa? How do they corner?
    One of these days your heart will stop
    and play its final beat
    One of these days the clocks will stop
    and time won't mean a thing

<div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,12:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">*How do they corner? * *</div>
    With your lean angle, it wont matter.....
    "In our darkest hour...we look to the sky. With a silent prayer...BELIEVE God's on our side. In the land where FREEDOM reigns...and where eagles fly."

oRg Gal

Images

<div>
    (vman1300 @ Apr. 23 2007,12:37)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,12:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">*How do they corner? * *</div>
    With your lean angle, it wont matter.....</div>
    Yeahhhhh, I kind of left myself open for that one, didn't I Kev?
    and play its final beat

Seasoned Beef

<div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,12:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (dadofthree @ Apr. 23 2007,12:03)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    If </div>
    No shid, but don't start stating the obvious </div>
    Yeah, yeah...you guys try living with the grumpy Harley guy...

Hey, can I get some of those training wheels for my Busa? How do they corner? </div>
    That is a spy photo of your Busa. I have it on good word from PDBusa, HeavyBusa, Vman1300, and Yamahor
    Robert

oRg Gal

Images

Well, those guys are clearly color blind and slightly impaired, so suuuurrrrrrrrrrrreee it's my Busa...rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhht ttttttttt...
    and play its final beat

speachless

<div>
    (LadyHawk @ Apr. 23 2007,10:15)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Don't try to girly out on me now!!!
    </div>
    ....she says this from inside the cab of their truck, reclined and sipping daiquiris for most her 500+ mile trek...and her Busa strapped in warm and comfy trailer, downing a few Amsoil Lites along the way.

I am no better...we leave Wed night...about 8PM from St. Pete.

Political Correctness:
    &#39;Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.&#39;

<div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,12:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yeahhhhh, I kind of left myself open for that one, didn't I Kev? * </div>
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "In our darkest hour...we look to the sky. With a silent prayer...BELIEVE God's on our side. In the land where FREEDOM reigns...and where eagles fly."

oRg Gal

Images

<div>
    (vman1300 @ Apr. 23 2007,14:24)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,12:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yeahhhhh, I kind of left myself open for that one, didn't I Kev? * </div></div>
    I thought we agreed to never post up pics of you dressed like that...jeez...
    and play its final beat

Hayabusa Immortal

you guys are 2 much.
    Ask me about: RoadLoK

<------- I Hate this Guy

<div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,14:26)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I thought we agreed to never post up pics of you dressed like that...jeez...</div>
    We did...here I am....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

oRg Gal

Images

and play its final beat

I'm somewhere but dont know where

Images

well my plan, if the weather is shiddy, is to drive 2-3hrs east and go emerald mining Rain doesnt slow that down and if I could find some could pay for the trip
    My European Adventures Blog

My Pinterest Goodies blog

Thread killer, when I post they seem to die

<div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,09:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Well, we're looking at weather from here to there since we're riding, and so far, we'll just be riding in the rain...

I'll run out and sacrifice a catepillar or something, see if that appeases the weather gods... *</div>
    NO! not a poor little defenseless cowlerpillar (as my niece would say it )
    &#39;05 Busa LE
    &#39;04 Victory Kingpin

w00t!!

<div>
    (BusaCruise @ Apr. 23 2007,14:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (LadyHawk @ Apr. 23 2007,10:15)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Don't try to girly out on me now!!!
    </div>
    ....she says this from inside the cab of their truck, reclined and sipping daiquiris for most her 500+ mile trek...and her Busa strapped in warm and comfy trailer, downing a few Amsoil Lites along the way.

I am no better...we leave Wed night...about 8PM from St. Pete.

</div>
    Dannngggg.. how quickly you turn!

So you'll be near the Flying J by 9pm? You want to start a caravan? We were planning on leaving by 9...
    Brenda
    &#39;06 Cranberry Red and Black
    HMF High Mount; TRE; ZG Double Bubble;
    Genmar Risers; Lowered 1"

"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm." -- Colette

mod-a-holic
    Images

we're ride'n up. rain or no rain.
    2006 LE
    shinny stuff/small air box mod/P.A.I.R mod/GiPro/+1 bones/Yoshi R22&#39;s/muzzy fan/PCIIIusb/Pipecross air filter

Seasoned Beef

<div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,12:48)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Well, those guys are clearly color blind and slightly impaired, so suuuurrrrrrrrrrrreee it's my Busa...rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhht ttttttttt... </div>
    Did that pppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssss you
    Robert

Seasoned Beef

<div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,14:26)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (vman1300 @ Apr. 23 2007,14:24)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,12:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yeahhhhh, I kind of left myself open for that one, didn't I Kev? </div></div>
    I thought we agreed to never post up pics of you dressed like that...jeez...</div>
    Robert

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast