Professional Pilot justa-busa-girl's Avatar

hey guys like i posted before when i get my bike im lowering it for the strip, and i got links that are able to lower 2 or three inches, my question is have any of you tried the middle hole, and also tried the lowest setting ? and did you see any improvment in your 60 ft on the lowest? i ask this because if thier is not a good improvment going to the lowest setting then i might just use the middle hole incase we do any street riding, but the bike will be on the strip 95% of the time, thanks for any imfo.
    im neutral, but im not afraid of any of them!!!
    2008 black and orange busa
    lowered 2 inches in rear, r77 yoshi exaust, pmr kill.
    003 shinko, +2 in rear sprocket, 4 inch stretch, pazzo levers

JUST CRUISN '

Images

I don't run mine on the strip but I did lower mine 2 in the rear and I can still run it on the street without any problems.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I think that the only way we transcend the inevitability of being " Dust In The Wind " is the impact we leave on others after we are gone. To be Human is to recognize the necessity of interaction and the ability to affect one person's life with the smallest behavior . What we do echos throughout time, And while we may be forgotten, What is Today is only possible because of Yesterday !

Rookie

Awhile back in Brocks write ups he stated that for every inch lower expect a .10 reduction in your et. It makes a big difference going from the middle hole to the lowest. put it all the way down! I'm 206 and 3 inches lower no problems and I ride on the street.

thanks ill drop it 3 inches then!! ive always used the 2nd hole on my gsxr 1000, and thought it would be nice a little lower. i wonder what kinda 60ft ill get with that and just a strap on front.. i usally get 1.7, 60 foot on the gsxr so itll be interisting!!

Rookie

Well you should go 1.60's pretty easy and with seat time 1.50's. If you don't mind me asking what do you weigh?

im 5ft8 145 pounds, havent weighed in leathers though..

Rookie

What all mods are you doing? I know if yours was set-up like mine once you got seat time an 8 sec run would be possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Fast08 @ Apr. 26 2008, 7:54 AM
    Awhile back in Brocks write ups he stated that for every inch lower expect a .10 reduction in your et. It makes a big difference going from the middle hole to the lowest. put it all the way down! I'm 206 and 3 inches lower no problems and I ride on the street.
    I agree, you can easily go down to the lowest setting on the lowering links. I personally have mine on the 2nd hole but I'm also extended ~3inches so I can't safely go to the bottom hole.
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa - My Modifications - My Track Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fast08 @ Apr. 27 2008, 5:48 AM
    What all mods are you doing? I know if yours was set-up like mine once you got seat time an 8 sec run would be possible!
    for this year im only going to lower it and strap it, ive spent to much money on it and my quad this year lol. id love to see the 8,s though!!!!!