2 or 3 inch drop??

justa-busa-girl

Registered
hey guys like i posted before when i get my bike im lowering it for the strip, and i got links that are able to lower 2 or three inches, my question is have any of you tried the middle hole, and also tried the lowest setting ? and did you see any improvment in your 60 ft on the lowest? i ask this because if thier is not a good improvment going to the lowest setting then i might just use the middle hole incase we do any street riding, but the bike will be on the strip 95% of the time, thanks for any imfo.

I don't run mine on the strip but I did lower mine 2 in the rear and I can still run it on the street without any problems.

346__Large_.jpg

Awhile back in Brocks write ups he stated that for every inch lower expect a .10 reduction in your et. It makes a big difference going from the middle hole to the lowest. put it all the way down! I'm 206 and 3 inches lower no problems and I ride on the street.

thanks ill drop it 3 inches then!! ive always used the 2nd hole on my gsxr 1000, and thought it would be nice a little lower. i wonder what kinda 60ft ill get with that and just a strap on front.. i usally get 1.7, 60 foot on the gsxr so itll be interisting!!

Well you should go 1.60's pretty easy and with seat time 1.50's. If you don't mind me asking what do you weigh?

What all mods are you doing? I know if yours was set-up like mine once you got seat time an 8 sec run would be possible!

Awhile back in Brocks write ups he stated that for every inch lower expect a .10 reduction in your et. It makes a big difference going from the middle hole to the lowest. put it all the way down! I'm 206 and 3 inches lower no problems and I ride on the street.
I agree, you can easily go down to the lowest setting on the lowering links. I personally have mine on the 2nd hole but I'm also extended ~3inches so I can't safely go to the bottom hole.

Back