kill switch

BUSA.RICH

Registered
what is the kill switch called for drag racing that if you came off the bike it kills it? is there one for the busa? if so where can I get one?

PMR makes a great one. It takes the place of the part that holds your throttle assy on.

You should not need one to be legal, since you have a tipover switch, but they are not a bad idea....

PMR makes a great one.  It takes the place of the part that holds your throttle assy on.  

You should not need one to be legal, since you have a tipover switch, but they are not a bad idea....
I agree on the PMR. Even though the tip over switch is usually legal some tracks will still require it.

The local Kil-Krap track requires a tether switch in Ohio...
sad.gif

Tell Kil-Krap to show you the rule in writing. They are always pulling stuff out there bum. Sorry, I hate that track and the way they run it...
sad.gif

AMA Drag Bike accepts you running a small screw into the switch lever attached to a tether. The idea is that the switch will be pulled if you come off the bike. Brock Davidson, Seb Domingo, Andy McClure, and many others that are running use this simplified method.

Got-Busa? I hear ya but I haven't been down the track for 5 years so that is where I am going to start.

NIGHTFLIGHT what size do I need for a 05 busa?

IM SHURE ITS PART# 640 BUT YOU MIGHT DOUBLE CHECK FIRST.

info@pingelonline.com THINK i LIKE ABOUT THAT 1 ITS NARROW

ITS TOUGH MOUNTING STUFF ON BARS NOT MUCH ROOM. i KNOW THEY SHOW THE 640 ON A 03BUSA I THINK WOULD WORK ON 05

Im not doging fast by gast but my friend has 1 his keeps wiggling loose.

dont want to highjack this post but how can two people have the same screen name
rock.gif
might become confusing..mods any suggestions.

dont want to highjack this post but how can two people have the same screen name
rock.gif
might become confusing..mods any suggestions.
one is Busa-Rich and the other is Busa.Rich

That is the first time I have seen that one happen. If this was a lottery you two would be winners. What is the chance of this happening?

As for suggestions, I would allow the member registered first to keep the name and ask the other to change screen-names. It's a simple deal.

Now, Where's a mod?

well I bought it last year and a guy here in this small town has one too. my luck. As for changing my screen name I have been on here for almost a year with no problems so I am not changing it. They are 2 diffrent names but it just goes to show we both have great taste and my be twins
beerchug.gif

Back