Pics from tha Oct.30 2 Wheel Sunday !

C_Henry

Registered
These first two are of me.
biggrin.gif

30002.jpg

Nice wheelie and pics.

They let this dood drag though?...good god man...there is just so much wrong here.

30020.jpg

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131559358 -->

lol , I just noticed his mufflers are gone and his crap chop job on the fender, missing wing... what a cheapskate.
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Yea, i saw him that day and thought they would stop him but they didn't. He was an older guy too. I thought he would have known better.

Hey I saw you there.
Here is a pic they got of me. I know I need leathers and some pipes and etc, tec.
Best run I had RT .0214  60...1.68   330...4.28  1/8th 6.4336  114.01 mph made it to the quarter finals and lost to the evetula winner. Had a blast great track, maybe I 'll see you around next year.
First year of racing for me , got an 05 in May started running at Music City Raceway (Nashville) in June

Wait I don't know how to attach a pic LOL

<!--EDIT|Kruzer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131583919 -->

30013.jpg

Hey I saw you there.
Here is a pic they got of me. I know I need leathers and some pipes and etc, tec.
Best run I had RT .0214  60...1.68   330...4.28  1/8th 6.4336  114.01 mph made it to the quarter finals and lost to the evetula winner. Had a blast great track, maybe I 'll see you around next year.
First year of racing for me , got an 05 in May started running at Music City Raceway (Nashville) in June

Wait I don't know how to attach a pic LOL
Man, i wished we had met. I never meet any of the guys from the boards at the tracks. Mabey next time.

Back