Schnitz 2 dial controller

fatrider

Registered
Does anyone use the dcs-101 nitrous controller from schnitz? If so, do you use the mps FI box or the power commander to richen it up?

Does anyone use nitrous on this site?
1zhelp.gif

i think e-racer is a nitrous pro PM him

Heh Heh..I'm no pro..But Im ok!!

I also had the schnitz 2 dail but sold it,With a dry kit..You want to be fully on it ASAP to get good ET and MPH!!But the controller will help keep it smooth and not a sudden impact on Your clutch and rods,bearings,chassis ect..

Also depend on how Much You planning on spraying?How long Your bike is ect..

You could also use the MPS box to richen it,I just have My Pc bumped up,1 step colder plugs and a good map,just make sure you have Your bike Dyno tuned on a dyno (with the sniffer)for the Nitrous and ONLY run a high octane gas when spraying..Or Not for the matter!!

Just My $0.02

i think e-racer is a nitrous pro PM him
I'm not experienced with a bike, I have a mustang i've been spraying for 4 yrs, I tune it by reading the plugs with no controller.I bring it in @ 5000, and spray it off the tree! Been doing it for 4 yrs and never a problem.The bike is a little more confined as for the work area, the principles should be the same though,On my car, I pull out 4 degress of timing for every 50hp I spray. Johnnycheese says anything over 60hp, the stock springs wont handle, I'll take his word for it. I'm not spraying my bike YET,but I will be in the near future. As far as nitrous being the poor mans turbo, wrong assumption pal! I can afford to do anything I want, fortunately i dont live from paycheck to paycheck.I just think they are two different power adders, both with their pros and cons.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115927312 -->

As far as nitrous being the poor mans turbo, wrong assumption pal!
Not to get into a pissing contests but again i disagree as most people see nitrous as a quick and CHEAP way to add power over going turbo. If it cost as much as a turbo to install a nitrous kit would you still use nitrous instead of turbo?

Nitrous is fun and cheap..

Turbos make Big power and are NOT cheap..But to each His own..If I had the Loot I would probably have a turbo too!!

face7.gif

nothing cheap about nitrous...

<!--EDIT|chevelle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116752060 -->

Well..I guess Mine in not done right!!

I have about $250 into it!!
tounge.gif
I thank E can do anything to a bike for about 70% less than what its supposed to cost...air shifter, nitrous, polishing.

Hell im just waiting for his 500 buck turbo kit that hes probably working on

i bet you have way more then 250.00 in it everyone seems to forget about associated costs,and upgrades

Nope..But Mine is simple and has 2 nozzles to boot.

1 New NX purge kit (got off the boards) $70
1 2lb bottle (A&J) $120
1 braided line used $10
poly line and nozzles, jets,psi gauge(local speed shop)Aprox $50
1 toggle switch Home depot $5

biggrin.gif

Him,Thanks for the props..I'm a kinda do it yourself kinda person..And I wish I knew More about Turbo's! Im sure I could do one for about $1000??

But Yes it takes time and some wheelin and dealin and Not everyone has the time or knowhow,But this stuff is simple..

Its all good!!
alien.gif
alien.gif

alien.gif

Back