Finally!!!!!

streaker00

Registered
I finally got my RC's on my bike. I can't wait to go to the track this weekend!!!!!!!! All I have left to do is put my new clutch in and lower the rear. I'm going to run the bike @ 61.5" for the first time and see what I can get outta her. Should run mid to high 9.0 If I get a 9.0 outta her on motor I'll spray her. I only have a small dry shot on there (25-30 hp) so we'll just have to see what happens. I'm looking for mid 1.4 60'. Anyways here are a couple pics.

<!--EDIT|streaker00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115811861 -->

DSC01584.JPG

Bike looks good...Don't know about the 60 that your hoping for...Good luck...

of course... now dat im streat legal, the STUNNAH will be prowlin.....

keep that medal of V. close bubba.
wink.gif

good luck James... fri nite I had a 1.58 60' bigwheely goin towards the wall... just fixed my clutch, and she is hookin.

Did you get an longer arm? Bike looks tight too.

Go for it, hope you get the 1.4 you want. A lot of the guys running 60" Hayabusa's at Rockingham pull 1.4s. It's there - all you gotta do is find it.

Is your 2000 pretty reliable with 196hp?

Go for it, hope you get the 1.4 you want. A lot of the guys running 60" Hayabusa's at Rockingham pull 1.4s. It's there - all you gotta do is find it.

Is your 2000 pretty reliable with 196hp?
I beat the hell outta this bike and have had zero issues with it,besides rear tires. Lee is the sh!t. The 60" bikes in the MiRock series,well most, have a multi stage clutch and they run low 1.4's and high 1.3's

Him,
It's the same arm,I just pulled it back a tad.

Thanks for the compliments!!!!!!!!

Looks Nice Jim..I'm sure with the New ballast and a little longer..you will do just fine!!

Warm up the motor a little and turn the bottle on!!

Ps.Rubbing elbows With Lee can't hurt either!!!

biggrin.gif

Back