Sikeston, Mo. Sunday, May 15

Nowhere near Mo, but Sikeston brings to mind Lambert's. If you've never eaten there, try it. It's an experience.

Kevin

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115546065 -->

If you are coming from St Louis, you can take 55 all the way down. It is one exit BEFORE the Sikeston/Miner exit (heading south) If you are coming from IL, you get off I-57 and take I55 north. The SIkeston/Miner exit is first, the next one is what you want. I am not sure of the Exit, but I think it is also a miner exit.

Anyway, when you get off I55, you want to turn west, and go approx 100 yards to a stop sign/intersection. Turn right (north) and follow that road until it takes an S curve (there is a little gas station in the middle of the curve on the right side) You should be running just along the side of I 55 heading north. JUST BEFORE you go back across the top of I 55 you turn left, and follow it along. If you go over the top of I 55, you went too far, turn around.

You will be travelling along the side of I 55 again, heading north. There will be homes on the left, and the track will be on you left side, approx 1/2 mile.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Ludicrous! I was out practicing starts all afternoon with my buddy who rides the green R1.

Back