pclllr or yosh ems

ssvincels1

Registered
which one should i buy, i like the fact you can store three seperate maps w/ the yoshi box. price differences?

plan on getting a full system etc... normal mods

get the pc

you have more adjustments on the pc and you can even change the mapping on the bike with buttons. according to my knowledge you can't on a yosh ems.

PC3 .... best option
biggrin.gif

Go with the PCIII usb. It uses different software...I do not know if the R model with let you adjust every 250 rpm, the USB model will...

If you plan on having the bike tuned on a dyno after you get the pipes on, I'd suggest you talk to the tuner to see which he prefers. I'd definitely go with the PCIII, and I'm guessing the R over USB.

PC3 is the way to go, easy to load maps from dynojet.com or get a custom map from anyone with a dyno250. Look at dynojet.com for authorized tuning center near you.

The Yosh EMS Cube 3 will allow adjustment of fuel and timing every 500 RPMs from idle to redline.  It has USB connectivity and can control a shifter for drag racing.  That'll be pretty sweet with a full exhaust system.

You can anso store 3 different maps in the EMS, that you can load at any time (without the PC).

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116447025 -->

Back