clutch mod ?

The 02 and up clutch is much better than the older ones..and it depends on your riding style,if you slip the clutch alot?You might be better off with one(I had the Billet one made by MRE)But personally I had bad luck with mine on My 00 motor,I installed it (the right way) and I went threw a perfect set of clutches!!So I took it out and sold it,and had good luck after that.

I know have a 04 Motor in My bike with aprox 225 Hp and all oem stuff and no problems yet(Knocking on wood)and also have like 200 passes on a Buddies 01 with no clutch mod and No clutch problems with the original clutch still perfect..But I also kinda throw the clutch out without much slipping..

And try it without it and If you have big HP?maybe a set of stiffer springs along with a Cylinder brace..

Just My $0.02

rock.gif

Only if at launch or swapping gears you begin to hear a clunking sound...If you do then a clutch ring kit will fix it...

So i dont need the clutch mod i just buought
rock.gif
. I wanted to try and slip the clutch insted of just dumping it the mod will let you slip the clutch right
rock.gif

rock.gif

its an 01 im looking for ways to get going faster without fuggin my bike up again.

Back