What is a respectable 60' time

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
What is a respectable 60' time for a stock wheelbase Busa?

1.6 is as good as I have been able to manage in my whopping two times to the track.

Thanks,
Cecil

my best for stock w/b busa was 1.58 and that was about 6 months of racin under my belt at the time.

my best for stock w/b busa was 1.58 and that was about 6 months of racin under my belt at the time.
THere was a guy there tonight on a slammed & stretched GSXR1K that was pulling consistent 1.5 60'.
His E/T was around 5.8.
However, I was consistently faster through the traps.

... got get those 60' times down...

Anything 1.5s are good and also the 330 matters..I could probably got a very low 1.5 60ft but a big wheelie will soon follow!!

Just try to be smooth for both the 60ft and 330..

but with a turbo and a stock arm..I would say You have Your hands full!!

Cecil,
The average person pulls 1.6s.  The good ones pull 1.5s, and the extremely talented people (Mike Slowe) pull 1.4s.  Out of 100 Busa riders, maybe 5 can pull 1.4s.  

330 times are where it's really at.  I never believed that until this happened one day last year at the track:  I ran a 9.74 then a 9.65 ....... with 1.65 60-footers on both runs.  My 330 was considerably better on the 9.65 run and it paid off.  

Now I concentrate more on the 330, my 60-foots are in the low 1.6s, but I shoot for 4.10-4.14 at the 330 and always run good numbers when I do.

Hope this helps.

Back