Video of couple of my runs this weekend

GSX-R//Iceland

Registered
here is a video of me on my Gen2 Busa, stock motor and head , footshifting with a QS, some runs with a 40 shot nitrous , best run was a 8.79@159mph .... im 210 lbs suited .... best all motor run 8.98@155mph

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good! It's hard to get those feet up when the front tire is up. The thing I like about an air shifter is I can leave my feet down through first gear which helps with wheelies. You wouldn't think it would make a difference, but when you are on the edge that little bit can cause the front end to rise.

You are only picking up 4 mph and .2 with a 40 shot ... what's up?

hav u tried leaven from a 2-step?

Nope i might try it out next year also thinking about going turbo

Looks good! It's hard to get those feet up when the front tire is up. The thing I like about an air shifter is I can leave my feet down through first gear which helps with wheelies. You wouldn't think it would make a difference, but when you are on the edge that little bit can cause the front end to rise.

You are only picking up 4 mph and .2 with a 40 shot ... what's up?

That day the bike was only running 9.1@151mph all motor, btw best with a 40 shot is 8.7@163mph with headwind, i was usually picking up 9-10mph and i was just spraying once i hit 2nd gear since i dont have a controller :)

That day the bike was only running 9.1@151mph all motor, btw best with a 40 shot is 8.7@163mph with headwind, i was usually picking up 9-10mph and i was just spraying once i hit 2nd gear since i dont have a controller :)
Yea, that sounds right. You aren't using nitrous control through the ECU?

Back