Tried out my new arm yesterday

89mustang

Registered
First time I've been on a track yet this year! Finished the all the little things on the bike Friday night.
I'm looking for some advice an pointers as well. I'm thinking the clutch is tired as wellas running into a pretty decent headwind didn't help.

image_zpslnztpnsi.jpg

This was my best pass of the day. I didnt get near this again:banghead:
image_zps0w7fdg8f.jpg

Looking at the tickets this morning I noticed I was trapping 148 at the beginning of the day towards the end I was closer to 144. I need some seat time with the arm for sure. I'm 185 suited

Man what a 60'. Not for sure what's done to your mod wise, but start by checking the da at the time you raced.

Stock motor, alien head exhaust, mr 12 tune and 17/45 gearing bike is at 64".I'm assuming there a website not sure I've never looked it up before

Without a headwind you should be going 150 mph. Make sure you are getting a real good tuck. Scoot back on the seat as far as possible. On a cut seat I end up on the high part and usually bump the hump. Your helmet should be touching the tank, and you knees should be in against the tank also. Some drop pegs help keep the knees out of the way so you can get your elbows in on top of you knees.

I would check the clutch. What springs/spacers are you using?

Thank you guys for the feed back! I'll have to try and work on my tuck i feel like I do but it probably could use improvement. The clutch is the factory 08' unit. It has the Brock's clutch mod/ cushion kit. 3 stock springs 3 med. springs. I know there's room for improvement with my 60'.i have a shinko hook up on it set at 20 psi. I know an 8.99 has to be possible. I'm thinking the R1 throttle tube and air shifter are the next mods. I need that tail to get here. I wore a Hole in my plastic under tail.

Back