harrisburg IL accelaquarterraceway

I'm originally from that area, but live down south now. Couple members with busa' son here are local (ludicrous and dogman). Maybe they will chime in soon. Don't expect much in the way of grudge racing there if you are looking for that. I think theses guys mostly run at I-57, same for me when I am visiting.

No I just want bracket race chandler drag strip in Indiana closed
Were all homeless bike racers few have decided go there 3 or 4 busas +a 750 Suzuki+a 14 kaw.
The guy who runs place said he would have bike class this year. Did they treat u guys ok there?

You will have to ask those guys I mentioned. I haven't lived in that area since 2008. They use to do a lot of bracket racing at I-57, it's in Benton IL. Not sure how much now. Good luck.

bracket racing? yawn....

well like I said they have grudge racing, 1 my homies drives truck+turns wrenches 4 Steve Johnson
he has a 1000 Suzuki runs pretty good think 5.30 1/8 mile on street tire hes going go over there.
That's him with hat on backward but no pic of his bike

348k3kg.jpg

Theres couple other street bikes kaw 14 runs 5.80
busa 5.70-5.80 but it got nos+bigger pistons now might b faster

344z8cy.jpg

Just an FYI, but they are completely renovating the I-57 drag strip I mentioned. All new track, tower, etc. Looks like it is going to be really nice. I would expect to get some good business.

Back