Airshifters

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
Check these out from Schnitz...
Which one is more desirable
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Item No..........Item................................................................Amount
0001-0004......Air Shifter, High Pressure, Hayabusa - Muzzys.....$599.95

This shifter kit is complete in all respects. It contains EVERYTHING you need to add "button" shifting to your GSXR1000. Incorporating a high pressure gas bottle, you have up to 800 shifts between fills and that's at least 130 passes down the quarter mile. Unlike other "kits" there is nothing else needed to install and use this kit. All wiring is contained in an OEM quality plug-in loom, and all components are of the highest quality. Your horn button becomes a selectable shift button that easily turns the system on or off and shift kill time is adjustable. Installation is simple and well documented in the full color instructions and there is no drilling or machining required. All mounting brackets are machined from billet aluminum, and all necessary hardware is included. The gas bottle, which is completely hidden in the tail cowl, can be filled with CO2, Nitrogen, or Nitrous Oxide at many locations such as welding stores or paint ball centers. This kit includes Muzzys new Digi-kill box to kill the fuel injectors instead of the coils for a smoother shift. This kit comes with all the brackets etc, you don't need to purchase anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Item No...............Item.............................................Amount
JASE-SCHNITZ.....Air Shifter, Electric Over Air, MRE.....$329.00

Suzuki Hayabusa
Air Shifter, Electric Over Air, Sportbike - MRE
COMES WITH THE ELECTRONIC AIR KILL AND THE ALUMINUM AIR TANK
Add to Cart Air Shifter, Electric Over Air, Sportbike - MRE
Air Shifter for Hayabusa

This is the first air shifter kit exclusively design for the Hayabusa. It includes the MPS Sportbike Air kill box, and an aluminum air tank. A free air gauge bracket is also included at no additional cost. This shifter kit installs just like a regular air shifter, the MPS kill box replaces the refulat microswitch that comes witht the normal air shifter.

There is a wiring harness that is custom made for the Hayabusa, it is part number 1-0285 . For the first time installer, according to Big Phil, from Phils House of Power, this is a "have to have."

Cecil Check with MRE they are in Clearwater Fl ..MRE built the first air shifters and lock up clutchs ... I have had great luck with the shifters and being local it will be easy to get tec help ...Lee..

Cecil Check with MRE they are in Clearwater Fl ..MRE built the first air shifters and lock up clutchs ... I have had great luck with the shifters and being local it will be easy to get tec help ...Lee..
Very Cool...
I need both an AirShifter and a 2-Stage Lock-Up.

Where in is MRE located at?

Do they have a regular retail type store-front locally?
Or is it all internet?

Cecil  Check with MRE  they are in Clearwater Fl  ..MRE built the first air shifters  and lock up clutchs ... I have had great luck with the shifters and being local it will be easy to get tec help ...Lee..
Very Cool...
I need both an AirShifter and a 2-Stage Lock-Up.

Where in is MRE located at?

Do they have a regular retail type store-front locally?
Or is it all internet?
Well i haven't been there in years but they where on Pinellas st right off Fort Harrison down town Clearwater...He was right next door to George Baybor but he moved...Lee..

you might want to check with doug at www.spencercycle.com
it comes with a 1 lb bottle (a pain to mount) adjustable regulator and 2 pressure gauges,that is what i have and it works nice,i have a muzzy co2 shifter on my zx12 and it does have a 1 lb bottle(like the picture) and works great(no fi light),i was told that the fi light will come on with the muzzy kit,it comes with a smaller bottle (10 oz i think) easier to mount though,and a different mount for the shift cylinder,i saw the muzzy setup for 540 somewhere,i will find it if you want

the kill box is the thing causing the FI light to come on.... if one you have doesn't work just get someone elses kill box.

Back