First run down the track

chvyeter

Registered
Use to have a GSXR 1000 I ran at the track years ago. Now have an 01 Busa. Has yoshi bolt on cans, air box mod and filter, extension on the swing arm but otherwise stock. Seemed kinda slow. Ran 7.6 at 106 mph in the 1/8. I know th 60ft was horrible never launched with this bike before so I let out slowly around 5k off the line. What do these things normally run?

Bone stock 04 stock exhaust lowered and strapped 6.30 at 114 consistent
Stock motor 07 geared,Brock pipe, lowered an strapped 6.17 @118 consistent
Those 2 were stock wheelbase.
Stock motor 05 pipe lowered strapped geared 6" bolt on ext. clutch mod. 6.0 at 118 consistent
Then here's the oddball
Stock motor 07 stock header no mid pipes or cans 8" over. Clutch mod Stock air box and filter Lowered strapped 5.89 @ 119. These were my personal bikes and my times.

I thought my mph might be a little low. Could've been something I was doing or just be the tune is what I am thinking. Doesn't have the pc hooked up at all. Just need more seat time. My 03 1000 did best of 7.0 at 110 stock.

What's your size/weight?

Most 100% stock run 6.50's or better with average rider!

With any kind of lowering low-6's and with most bolt-on's it should be in the 5's, how low in the 5's depends on the length...

What's your size/weight?

Most 100% stock run 6.50's or better with average rider!

With any kind of lowering low-6's and with most bolt-on's it should be in the 5's, how low in the 5's depends on the length...

I'm 155 lbs no weight reduction done on the bike either. I think I may need to hook up my pc 3 with a map on it for yoshi cans. Guessing it's running a little lean. Haven't pulled the plugs to see.

What is your altitude?

I am 270 suited up and I am running 7.1s@112mph on an 08 busa and I launch about the same as you. around 5K off the line and my 60' is usually around 1.9-2.2.
Yosh system and tune are the only mods. Stock wheelbase, stock ride height.

What is your altitude?

I am 270 suited up and I am running 7.1s@112mph on an 08 busa and I launch about the same as you. around 5K off the line and my 60' is usually around 1.9-2.2.
Yosh system and tune are the only mods. Stock wheelbase, stock ride height.

I'm not very far up in altitude from sea level.

Back