Anyone running Mega Cams?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Want to keep the bike streetable, just looking to add 15-20 hp! Already have all the basics, pipe, PC, aftermarket aircleaner, etc... What kind of money does it take to have a set put in and tuned? What about Port/polish, heads, etc... I asked this similar question with no luck on the main forum.

KS i have Yosh drop ins in my bike along with port and polish work from Spaz Racing near Cedar Rapids Iowa havne't have the bike on a dyno yet but 1360 boar he told me i should be close to 200hp he got 178 outta his new 04 with yosh cams and Brock pipe and PC if that give ya an idea i don't know if he port and polished the head on the 04 though

here is the info again

www.spazracing.com

1-319-651-7729

Want to keep the bike streetable, just looking to add 15-20 hp! Already have all the basics, pipe, PC, aftermarket aircleaner, etc... What kind of money does it take to have a set put in and tuned? What about Port/polish, heads, etc... I asked this similar question with no luck on the main forum.
U will need a set of stock cam to send in, a set of adjustable sprockets, total ard 800 to 900 plus if I remember it right.

Email Motorhead , he has good prices on the megacycles cam

Back