Best Kill Switch

Pmr is what I have. It was easy to install and looks great on the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

about 10 bucks with shipping charge.

I just like the quality of the MPS teether over some of the others.

Have the last one from Schnitz.
Install is a snap. Plugs into the sidestand switch.
Seems to be similar to the PMR just with the plug and play wiring.
10 bucks more but you need nothing else to mount as the 4mm hex to remove the fairing and a 5mm to change the clamp on the clutch assembly.
Clean look ,easy to remove if you dont need it.
I mounted it on the clutch assembly ,but it fits both sides.

I used the PMR on one of my bikes and on the other I used the plug and play that schnitz sells. The one that plugs into the sidestand switch.

One of those things you hope you never use.

I have no complaints with my PMR. Looks good and easy to wire in.

IMG_0124.jpg

Yep that's the one on my race bike. I had the pleasure of putting it to use October of last year. It definitely works LOL

I just won the MPS kill switch teether :thumbsup:

anyone know which wires to splice so i don't have to take the case off my rocker mod.?

I have MPS, my screws that clamp it together rusted up real quick. That's my only issue.

I'm thinking orange black... but don't cuss me if you splice into the wrong one, I soldered mine in direct at the switch, went up through the hole in the bottom of the case :beerchug:

I have MPS, my screws that clamp it together rusted up real quick. That's my only issue.

I'm thinking orange black... but don't cuss me if you splice into the wrong one, I soldered mine in direct at the switch, went up through the hole in the bottom of the case :beerchug:

suppose I should be responsible and do it the right way...ugh:rulez:

solder in and rust proof the bolts, roger.

I solder about like an old man with parkinsons so I was about ready to take a hammer to the switch before it was over, lol. It looks a little cleaner doing it that way though :thumbsup:

no tether is required per nhra rules if bike has tipover or bank sensor..It's in the rule book..

no tether is required per nhra rules if bike has tipover or bank sensor..It's in the rule book..

In this case it does not matter what the NHRA Rulebook says, most tracks will require it anyway. I race @ Englishtown and Atco in New Jersey and I argued that same point and they told me it was track rule. So call the track you intend to race and ask.

One of those things you hope you never use.

I have no complaints with my PMR. Looks good and easy to wire in.

That teather that comes with the PMR switch WILL break . I have the PMR switch and my plastic teather broke after just 3 months of use. I bought the MPS and it works just fine and wont break.

In this case it does not matter what the NHRA Rulebook says, most tracks will require it anyway. I race @ Englishtown and Atco in New Jersey and I argued that same point and they told me it was track rule. So call the track you intend to race and ask.

yep, nhra rules don't matter if the marshal says otherwise :whistle:

just have to :please: that it all works out at your track.

FYI tip over switches are known to fail . The sooner you get it shut off the better .

Back