zx-12 racing

ndufan

Registered
If this is not allowed take it away and except my apologies, please.
There is a guy here that will race 1/4, 1/8, roll on or top speed. Price of admission is 10 grand/run. He owns a dress up custom shop and has two good riders. One is about 150 lbs and the other is about 180 lbs. He has 3 zx12's. I went with the "stock" one for free, (Grudge), no way this thing was stock. I jumped out three bike lengths, by third he passed me like I was on a 650 cruiser. The second one is a big kitted one and the third is a Mr. Turbo that he had out there for like 6 months getting it ready. All look identical except for the gage on the turbo. The pipe is routed down so you can't see it. Anyway I would love to see a tricked out busa get him and shut his mouth. I can't, I tried. any takers let me know.

Does this person have a web site? Or someway to be found?

Tell him to go to Rockingham dragway November 13th & 14th I'll have his ass handed to him. I can arange a race for him before then if he'd like. I know some fella's down south that would love to show him that the Busa is BOSS!

Hey streaker, I'm sure he'll race anyone down this way, I'll tell him about Rockingham.

<!--EDIT|ndufan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097266688 -->

Call me at the shop tommorow, may have something to shut him up. 478-275-9999
cool.gif

Tell him if he really wants to run some people for cash get his ass on the internet and go to www.psychobike.com and post a add in the "smach shack" forum. There is plenty of guys there that will be more then glad to take his $10K. They will run him on the street or the track and most will even come to him.
laugh.gif

Tell him if he really wants to run some people for cash get his ass on the internet and go to www.psychobike.com  and post a add in the "smach shack" forum. There is plenty of guys there that will be more then glad to take his $10K. They will run him on the street or the track and most will even come to him.
laugh.gif
You're not kidd'in there. There are some serious boyz in the smack shack.
Here's the General,it's the biggest bore busa built. It's 1770cc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a one off motor built by Max V.

general1.jpg

Tell him if he really wants to run some people for cash get his ass on the internet and go to www.psychobike.com  and post a add in the "smach shack" forum. There is plenty of guys there that will be more then glad to take his $10K. They will run him on the street or the track and most will even come to him.
laugh.gif
You're not kidd'in there. There are some serious boyz in the smack shack.
Here's the General,it's the biggest bore busa built. It's 1770cc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a one off motor built by Max V.
now thats just cheatin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

naw, looks like too many rules that have to be in his favor. Wants to run a hot 12 against stock busa's and brag.That whole p envy thing I guess.
biggrin.gif

psychobike is home to the fastest bikes in the world period. and on top of that the best riders in the world also..

Back