kzz1

Registered
bdm.com
Wife on the Busa 1.51 60 ft
bowdown.gif
race.gif

<!--EDIT|kzz1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100572305 -->

Guess you won't be getting the keys back then?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Put her on the board man, There are a few ladies on the board that would appreciate the company...

Welcome BTW...

Guess you won't be getting the keys back then?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Put her on the board man, There are a few ladies on the board that would appreciate the company...

Welcome BTW...
Nope... she use to and still does sometimes drag races her zx12r but she couldn't get in to the 8's with it so she took my busa instead and now she feels the zx12 is a TURD!
devil.gif
So I'm racing the zx12bdm.com

This is in Pueblo, CO 10 years ago and a fairly stock RF900 (pipe, tank bra, windscreen and 1 tooth down in the front). The tires were all at street air pressures too, which makes the photographers timing perfect (notice the tire squat?)

Weeeeeee

Rene___Suzuki_RF900_1995.jpg

I don't remember for my RF900, but it was highish 11's, like 11.8 or so, high 120's I think. I could be way off. I'm not very good at that stuff

eek2.gif

Best et 9.24 1.54 60ft to date. I'm slow and the 12 is a turd
soapbox.gif
Hell, I'm just the wrench for the bikes
eek2.gif
now the wife will jump on it and run 9.0's to teens with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
wish i had a pic of my zx12 racing partner from yesterday... he did his first try of the 40-shot IN 1ST GEAR!!!
wow.gif

needless to say, he shut it down quick.

still photo of my busa partner after a bad tank-slapper wheelie launch...   got a time slip sliding thru the 1/8 traps at 7.25sec about 110mph.

I have the video if anyone wants to see it.....
devil.gif

<!--EDIT|cache
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097542221 -->

buzzard_crash.jpg

still photo of my busa partner after a bad tank-slapper wheelie launch...   got a time slip sliding thru the 1/8 traps at 7.25sec about 110mph.

I have the video if anyone wants to see it.....  
devil.gif

eek2.gif
Is he alright? when did this happen?
eek2.gif
Is he alright? when did this happen?
happend about 2 months ago, couple cracked ribs... (hes getting old and bald) lol, but hes fine... after the wreck got up, fired up the busa and rode it back to the pits..................

cracked the frame... actually probably had stress cracks already and that is what we figger the reason for the bad slapper. the support bar between the frame in the front had cracks in the welds from too many hard launches and landings, leading to uncontrollable slap that no stabilizer could handle.

eek2.gif

Back