Going to track tonite...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Haven't been since Jan...Hope it comes back...Can't get the bike any better than it is...Hope for some low 6's...
evil.gif

6's? u're nuts! Fire that StunGun.. Can't wait to hear the results, you've been waiting for this day for a while, bro... Good luck and have a safe one
smile.gif

6's?  u're nuts!   Fire that StunGun.. Can't wait to hear the results, you've been waiting for this day for a while, bro... Good luck and have a safe one
smile.gif
1/8th mile track...I'll be happy for a couple of low 6's...60' times sucks with all the other problems and that's the key...
evil.gif

Yeah Stunnah! Get that thing running.

I'll be in NH tonight doing the same thing! Give me a shout! I'll be there from 6-10PM

Let me know your 60' times....

I've run a shinko with about 200hp and had no problems. Just gotta heat it up good. Good luck at tha track ! Be sure and post them #'s !

Well gents finally made it to the track...

Not really impressed with the performance of the bike...Velocity Stage 1...

Best run out of 9 went like this...60'--------1.653
594'--------6.208
1/8th--------6.612
speed--------111.13

There are several factors also...Haven't been to the track since Jan...Had a new Shinko on the bike...First time bike was fully functional...

Attempted to leave the line at several different rpm ranges and the bike would drop rpms and take forever to reach boost...Also in the higher rpms at 9k and above the bike would stutter thus not allowing me to reach red line...

Either I've got a plug fouled or I'm loosing boost somewhere...Will check it out Sunday...
evil.gif

Bottom line though is I'm back on the scene...The bike held up fine...
evil.gif

Could it be just turbo lag ?

Nitrous  will take care of the lag Playa.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093769902 -->

I've run a shinko with about 200hp and had no problems. Just gotta heat it up good. Good luck at tha track ! Be sure and post them #'s !
I should have put a Shinko on along time ago...I love it...Dropped the pressure to 20lbs and no wheel spin...Even feel more secure on the road I took to get to the track...It has lots of curves and the rear end felt alot better than it has...
evil.gif

Found the problem...To rich on top end...Will decrease the pressure and go from there...Bike will pull time will drop...
evil.gif

When I grow up I wanna be just like you...........Rick James.............

Just kidding.......My 60' suck compared to yours. i need to get this damn thing out of the hole better........

When I grow up I wanna be just like you...........Rick James.............

Just kidding.......My 60' suck compared to yours. i need to get this damn thing out of the hole better........
My 60' is gonna drop also with the fueling correction...Only solution for you is to put some inches on the rear...I bet your all in the air when you roll out...
evil.gif

Got it worked out...Pulls like a mother^%$#@$ thru all the gears...Power is smooth no hesitation anywhere...If the weather holds I should get my numbers tonite...
evil.gif

Back