2004 Pro Stock Invitational - Woodburn

cache

Banned
well, my 2nd win this year, both in July....

finally a win at my home track. 15th annual Pro Stock Invitational. KICKASS!!!

http://www.woodburndragstrip.com

of course the plaque is missing a motorcycle....  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|cache
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091044818 -->

winner_001.jpg

What do have done to the bike and what kind of times have you run? What kind of gear do they make you wear at Woodburn?

will have pictures soon!

epicrisis- the gear you have to wear is governed by NHRA. below 120mph, just leather jacket, snell approved helmet, leather gloves, leather shoes ankle height.
over 120mph, full leathers, same as above... non-fuel injected bikes need kill switch teather too.
Quicker than 10sec. requires that you get NHRA license.
You can come and race and have fun anytime!!
let me know if your interested in trying it... chris@northwestdragbike.com

Does anyone rent leathers for a night? I'm a tectile guy myself, so I'd hate to have to buy a $400+ set of dead cow to find out what I can make my 'Busa do. If I happen to get a sub 10 sec run, would they stop me then and there?

Does PIR have any track days (club sponsered or otherwise) that the'd let folks get on the track at without taping/safety wiring etc?

Thanks for the info Cache. I'm sure I'll see you there sometime soon.

there usually some one there with extra leathers first come first serve.I always have a jacket and mark has the pants you just need helmet boots and gloves and of course cash.Pir on Weds,fri,sat woody on sun and no safety wiring or tape needed.If i can help you call me Daniel 503-209-2349

Thanks man. I have boots/gloves/helmet but only textile (aerostitch style) upper and no pants). I am going up tpo Portland one of these weekends. Maybe Gcal and myself can meet up and check it out!

Back