Fastest Track Bike

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
It's not a hayabusa but at least it's a suzuki this is wright know the fastest bike to run 1/4 mile without wheelie bars
here in P.R. I saw this bike about 4 months ago at the track the guy hit 8.27 sec on one wheel in a 1/4 mile believe it or not, after that it's hit the 7 sec 3 different times but on 2 wheels it's fastest # is 7.93 sec @ 178mi. Compared where you guys or gals live at do you think it's fast. They call here Gata Salvaje. Which means savage cat

gatasal1.jpg

Looks pretty sick. I Couldn't imagine going 178 mph in 7 secs. The model really doesnt do the bike justice
40__s.gif
oh never mind shes pretty hot

Yeah! I know what you mean this magazine has yet to show a model that you could take your hat off to.
biggrin.gif

Thats pretty quick for sure but here in the US we have a class called Street Bike Shootout and all of them run mid 7's at 190+mph. We have some totally street legal bikes that only have 60 inches of wheel base (measured from center of front axle to center of rear axle) that run low 8's on a DOT tire.
cool.gif

Thats pretty quick for sure but here in the US we have a class called Street Bike Shootout and all of them run mid 7's at 190+mph. We have some totally street legal bikes that only have 60 inches of wheel base (measured from center of front axle to center of rear axle) that run low 8's on a DOT tire.
cool.gif
I guess here in PR they got some learning to do.
smile.gif

Nice looking Gixr...It's obvious someone threw a lot of cash into it...imagine if they invested all of that into a Busa.

regardless, those are decent numbers.

Y'all need to quit. That broad is hot.............not the hottest , but definitely hot. My current is a 120 lb barbie doll, but i like thick too. Oh yeah , the bike is killer.

Nice..a Buddie who went to PR says there are alot of Busa's over there..Says alot are Turbos too!!

She's Not the Hottest chick I've seen ...But I'de Hit it!!

I also had a few 92 1100s.. I still like them..

PICT0010.jpg

face7.gif

face7.gif

face7.gif

Back