hey MR brown

Will find out in the next day or so. Need some details on the track. NHRA license required? Tether kill? Chain guard? Metal valve stems? Anything else I've forgotten that I will need to run?
Anybody else from my area up for this?

Hey Mr brown, no license needed. but bring you gear. full leathers, snell helmet,long gloves,boots, tether kill,tip over switch wont get it at memphis. dont come with a wore out tire, they wont let you run. state of the art track, very well prepped. shut down is awesome, dont even need to brake. dont think they checked for valve stems. I have a chain guard so that was not an issue for me. Alot of bike"s there last time i went, hope you can make it.

Will order a tether and chain guard, everything else I got. (Assuming a Shoei is snell compliant) Will stay in touch.

Shoei !! Thats top of the line lid.
Still thinkin about come by our place?
I do inspection =you passed.
I got a stock chain guard hangin on nail im my storage shed if you want it.
Man I should went last week was tied for 2nd now im in 3rd
THE GUY IN 2ND WAS THERE WEEK OF AMA ALSO
otherwise I WOULD BE. 2ND.

1+2+3 GET TROPHYS @ BANQUET BUT 1ST GETS THAT GOLD CARD.

IM STILL TRYING CATCH

TIM-300
GREG-240
BILLY (me)-220

Last edited:
If the weather's good saturday I will be there Billy. Thanks for the offer on the chainguard but I have a 6 inch arm....

forcast 82 high no rain time runs start 3 they call up streetcars +JUNIOR DRAGSTERS+BIKES @ 3 .
after you fill out entry card just take 2 tower go upstairs+hand it 2 them.
Thats all you gotta do.I take care of the draw+ladder sheet.We just do random draw.

Buddy was riding mine at the track last night, big wheelie off the line, chopped the throttle, came down too hard. busted oil pan, he didn't realize it and got back in the throttle. Slid left right left right then it hooked going sideways. Eject eject eject! He slid and rolled, got to his feet and the bike caught up to him and dropped him again. My buddy is okay, broke a rib landing the wheelie and grazed his knee, and the bike needs a new pan and some bodywork, but I won't be racing this weekend.

sorry to hear hope you get it back together soon
Posted via Mobile Device

Back