Just took mine out for a "simulated" track run

chowda633

Registered
Have run cars on the strip for a while now and the bike is a whole different ball game! Geared up full like I would be at the track and took it to some back roads for some pulls.

Practiced launching at around 5k and bogged it most of the time. Only time the bike lifted is after 5k. I only weigh just under 200 and I am 6'1. Bike pushed me back right against the hump! Next thing I know I am looking at the sky and slowly coming down then I slam second at almost 11k and I am looking at the sky again!

What a beast these things are! Its like a whole nother bike! I can't wait for import wars at the end of the month! Bike is stock except for a "lord humongous exhaust"

I have a new windscreen, hid's, 1" handlebar risers, shift light, and a few other things waiting to go in once the windscreen arrives and the jack stands.

Looking to figure out how to better my launch. Slipped the clutch trying to keep it at 5k did it a few times but I think I can get out of the hole a lot faster. I love riding hard and always been a adrenaline type guy so this import wars should be interesting! Going balls to the wall! 10's or bust!

Back