Rolling thru lights after burnout

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Last night my buddy racing in street class.I thought got beat however the guy he raced I think had problem finding starting line he went thru both lights then backed up+staged.They dropped the lights guy got win light then they dq him 4 going thru lights.Not allowed go past starting lights after burnout.
That how they do it your track?Fair call?

I don't know. Everytime i have been and raced or just to watch i have never seen anyone go past the lights on a bike. But in a car they allowed it. ???

Yeah most tracks do that . They dont want you rolling past the startline cuz then ya have to backup and than every1 starts doing it and it just slows up the pace of the racing. If you have front brakes on the vehicle ya can roll past the lites. Only the dragsters can roll past the lites cuz they dont have front brakes just rear brakes

At our "run what you brung nights" they don't let you go through the lights. On "race nights" they do.

i don't know. Everytime i have been and raced or just to watch i have never seen anyone go past the lights on a bike. But in a car they allowed it. ???

@ my track in super pro the top or fast cars they allow not in pro or street.i guess they think would take 2 much time if everybody did it.

Back