Finaly took a win (SORT OF)

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
- Jay-Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulder[/url]

ME + this bike left.Frekin printer died fo time tickets:banghead::banghead:
2d80ujd.jpg

They called race+payed out.Hes no delay box I believe I WOULD HAVE CHEWED HIM UP.Long night last car 2 go in test+tune they have that before race expired a tranny on top end.THEY THINK HE TRIED HIT NEUTRAL AFTER LIGHTS HE GOT REVERSE.:banghead:Pressure plate tranny parts all over all the fluid.Then when race started first car to run in street class blew radiater hose.Antifreeze all over the place.They said anybody busted running antifreeze again is banned 4 season.Yikes aaaaaaa hehe IM RUNNING ANTIFREEZE.:rulez: they didnt prep track running late .IM USED 2 THE STICKY ICKY NO TRACTION COMPOUND.Smoked tire entire way in 1st + I was 2 stupid 2 let off:banghead:Then no shift my shifter wouldnt work till after like 3 trys.Sprayed some contact cleaner on the button it came back 2 life.

IM HANGING ON 2 POINTS LEAD.Been 2 5 races taken home a check every time.I needed it im laid off+MY BATTERY IS TOAST.

THATS CAMP BILLY.

2ztgh7r.jpg

2090iux.jpg

I STARTED RACING IN 1981 IM NOT NEW 2 THIS GAME.

2d80ujd.jpg

2ztgh7r.jpg

2090iux.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
are you running the strut with your bar? I just spent two hour putting mine back in, ever run the bar with the mono shock? if so how did the thing act?

Back