1st timer with some questions

BUSANAS

Registered
There is a motorcycle event at Bandimere speedway in Denver CO 5/24, and I am going to race for the 1st time on a bike, been there in my car. Is there suspension settings that might help, I have it set up pretty stiff right now for corners. I am 220 w/o gear, but im just looking to have some fun and hopefully break 10's which might be hard considering elevation and my weight with gear.

Deep breath and relax a bit.. I did a post on this that might help you a bit..

We (School VICA club) sponsored Pueblo Motorsports Parks very first event when it opened.

We will skip giving the year, but it was a long time ago.. (Don Prudohme and Shirley Muldowny along with the USA 1 peroxide rocket car made passes.. The rocket car crashed after running an et of 3.9 at 350 mph (was really amazing) and Don got beat by a local racer after he red lit (the car staged on a body panel, not a tire and went red)... (he drove the Army Funny car back to the trailer under power and left the track really pizzed off)

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/1-4-mile/109130-first-time-motorcycle-drag-racer-long-read.html

Back