Quaker City anyone?

boney1

The Tattooed Blurr
Registered
Ok guys im so totally ready to roll out and run my 02, all the years of work and play are finished, time to really try a 1/4 and see just how slow i am lol. anyway I want to head out to Quaker City in salem ohio, and want to know if anyone here frequents there, and may want to hook up and show me around, Yeah HOLD MY HAND im not ashamed to ask for it..... lmao anyway ive tried to call them 100 times and left messages but no one there calls me back.

OK no one here races quaker city? well does anyone here wanna ride out to salem ohio and check it out with me?

It would be worth the drive to go to Norwalk, that track is about the best you will find in your area... ;)

quaker city isnt too bad. dragway 42 in west salem sucks ass for bikes(too bumpy). the best track by far is nowalk (now called summit racing motorsports park). its very smooth and an all around great track!

yeah nowalk looks great but its 2.5+ hours away vs. 30min away and im a total track newbee so im thinkin quaker city is gna work best for me to get my feet wet,

Back