1st time out w/arm and sprockets

G

goesnines27

kinda dissapointed, I know the 60ft is where I lost it , first 2 runs spun through the 60ft and I think that made me a little leary of coming out to hard. 03' lowered front and rear not strapped. 4-1 header w/Micron pipe. air box mod and stock filter. Installed the TRE and 16/42 gearing and 3-6"ext just this spring and 200 shinko stealth. ext are set about 3-1/2" out
best et and nearly ran identical 3 times
60ft. 1.7721
330ft. no clock
1/8 6.7011 111.98
1000' 8.597
1/4. 10.2160 140.08
I know the 60ft is way off but you really think even a 1.50 short time is gonna get this thing in the 9.80 range or so , I think thats where it should be. I heard the tre robs power in the 1/4, also would a PC really be worth any time w/ the mods I got let me know what you think if I should change anything except more seat time thanks

you need to go 6.30 or better in the 1/8th to get high 9's...you got to get that 60' right..

what's tire pressure and tire type?

advice:

go to the track forget about the qtr mile figure out how to get the best light,then best 60',best 330',1/8th mile times the rest will come it takes practice.....crawl before you try to walk it will make it fun too...

Last edited:
a 1.59 netted me a 9.61 @ 144.6mph. That was in Tulsa with good air. My bike would run 9.70's all day with a 1.60-1.65 60ft time. I have a 4 in over, but am only out 2 inches. 16/42 gearing, Brock Street Meg and BMC filter, and straps. I'm also 235#'s suited.

Keep practicing and the times will come down.

a 1.59 netted me a 9.61 @ 144.6mph. That was in Tulsa with good air. My bike would run 9.70's all day with a 1.60-1.65 60ft time. I have a 4 in over, but am only out 2 inches. 16/42 gearing, Brock Street Meg and BMC filter, and straps. I'm also 235#'s suited.

Keep practicing and the times will come down.

no power commander? I think w/some seat time I can get in the 9's for sure just wondering if I was losing any power w/out that

Also running that shinko around 12-15 psi with get a better hook and last a lot longer because your using the entire contact patch of about 4.5-5" instead of just the center 2 or 3":thumbsup:

going again next weekend, got booted out after 6 runs sunday and no leather pants, i'll drop the pressure and work on gettin out of the gate, is it worth unpluggin the TRE and tryin it ? i just read a post that some say it slows e.t, to be honest I did not notice anything after puttin it in.

I'll throw it on the trailer this time and strap it in the front too, My wife should be out there this time so I'll get some video and post it on here, thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
off topick (sik) what is with the screen name? you from EB or SH?

Back