I got beat by a 70 year old

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
He normaly runs out of Indy 10 time track champ.

we didnt race in eliminations time runs.

I had better lights .050+.015 but he crossed line first. 5.95

He goes by pops anybody from Indy know him?

Super nice guy + HECK OF A RACER. I told mim im 49
he laughed and said I got shoes older than that.:rofl:

Thats his ride.I hope I can still race when im his age.:please:

2412zqc.jpg

317gsqr.jpg

2mezdcj.jpg

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Thats his buddy from tere haute (i think) + a member here( milesbm )

Great guy 2 race with he won last time he came down.He had the unfortunate luck of drawing me 1st round.:whistle: Just kidding I got a good pass @ the right time .015 rt one off the dial in.He built that bike as you can tell hes a ace mechanic
Tough racing last night I had 3 .015 lights in a row+finished 3rd
thats 1 eye catching ride.Thats pops in background green shirt.Dont let his age fool ya he will trailer you in a heartbeat.

14cy3ok.jpg

mwv1gn.jpg

2uel8j9.jpg

Last edited:
worst azz wooping i ever got was from a man 30 years older than me! sweet bikes. that busa has whoop azz wrote all over it!:thumbsup:

COME ON NOW YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PLAN ON WINNING!!

I have never lost a race yet.

I was just catching up when time ran out.:laugh:

Are you going Louisville this weekend?

I saw that guy in rush hour morning traffic on I-20 near Atlanta on Tuesday morning (28th) Traffic was stop and go, took me 45 minutes to go two miles. He had pulled to the shoulder in a white dually pickup pulling a white trailer with Rolling Thunder on it! He was sitting in the driver's seat sound asleep.

Never let gray hair give you the false impression of an easy mark :beerchug:

That just cracks me up :rofl::rofl: just to see you post this:poke: No, really, there must be a secert order call the 'fast a$$ old draggers'!:laugh: There's a 68 year old at my 1/8th that rides nearly the same exact style ride with a tricked out kz big block, like 1425 or 1450, and a open nose ZX10 fiberglass body, full auto tranny, slider,Lectrons,etc. He just called me @ 4 pm and told me he was ready for me and then told me tomorrow nite is opening race-What?! I just called the track phone last Sat. and it still had the closed for the season message! He then told me he ran it somewhere in Iowa last weekend after a long list of winter goodies, get this- after just 4 passes he had it down to a 5.65@ 121:thumbsup: After several season of racing together we've become great friends. He raced vintage MX and hillclimbs till 60. After getting a stint in his heart-says he can still hang with the 25 or 30 seconds it takes to make a pass,on the really hot afternoons I push his starter cart and try to give him as much help a I can. When ever he puts me on the trailer, its a loss well earned if that makes sense:beerchug: I'll be sure to post some pics of him and his ride after next weekend

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time... :rofl:

Back