I flinched dang it!!!

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
3 rd week out 3rd second place finish.Im still clinging 2 points lead with some gunsmokers nipping @ my heals.I took thumb off button before first yellow

I guess I was trying anticipate the light.I flinched took thumb off + saw first yellow still not on I knew right then red light.:banghead:

Man the bike I was racing 5.50 dial in had -004 rt could had my first win.

My amigo messed up against him previous round he had .004rt on the s/c bikes .017 but let off just before line s/c bike stormed around him 125mph :bowdown:

My coach said I gotta settle down he said I WAS TWITCHING AROUND he said your not racing for several grand calm down a bit.

THis is bike that got me 1.26 short time 125mph 1/8th 5.50 entry time.

mtc clutch(slider) +big block with trons

I gotta do better or I will never hold lead.I ran 6.31+6.32 in time runs with a sloppy .095 rt+ .055 yea that stinks for a delay box bike.I will be the first to say that.

Bike that got it.

jju2qp.jpg

15s8zs9.jpg

Last edited:
yea starting line jitters really can suck... Gets even harder if you are paying attention to the guy next to you..

I started working on zoning out during qualifying.. If I could just work on the mechanics of the leave ignoring who was next to me during time trials, I found I could start to carry that over to eliminations.. Gotta do "exactly" the same thing every single time you cross the line out of the staging lanes... right down to saying hi to the starting line guys if you do.. :)

Took me a long time to actually learn to "ignore" the competition and decide i was just racing myself every single pass.. (you can then start learning a few psych moves to use on your competitor :whistle:

This is where a crew chief comes in to play.. he worries about stuff so you do not have too...

I will tell you one thing... 3 runner ups in a row is smoking... that alone is going to intimidate many a racer.. they will start loosing their own concentration :) Glad I do not have to line up against you... it would bother me..

See you in winners circle in what 1 or 2 weeks? :agree:

Last edited:
bogus said Gets even harder if you are paying attention to the guy next to you

Thats 4 shure if your paying attention 2 other lane thats messing up.

My buisness is in my lane. Your right I gotta just pretend there time runs +4GET THE OTHER GUY.I HAVE SEEN GUYS EVEN PUT TAPE ON VISOR SO THEY CANT SEE OTHER LANE I wont go 2 that extreme I just need settle down I left on second yellow thats terrible 4 a delay box bike.

Back